Thread: hi

mcdonaldsdl

Default hi

im thomas [removed] im 20 looking for friends i wear cushies and i wet the bed im so excited to be here
    Last edited by Nihlus; 04-Jun-2012 at 23:54. Reason: Removed last name

Hi Thomas! You just sent me a friend request and i'm trying to scout out who you are before hitting accept :P. First of all, i don't think it's in your best interest to put your full name on here, if you can edit that out you may be in a better situation later, if someone googles your name or something. So your a Teen baby and Diaper lover like most of us here, which is pretty neat. Do you wear cushies for the bed wetting or you bed wet and then you also have the cushies for fun? At 19, your still probably live/are supported by your parents and that's a interesting diaper choice ahah. Do you have any interests besides this whole thing? I'll share a little too, i enjoy playing video games and running. Welcome to the site Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldsdl View Post
    im thomas [removed] im 20 looking for friends i wear cushies and i wet the bed im so excited to be here
    Hi other Tommy! Welcome to the site! why don't you tell us a little about yourself? what do you do in your spare time? What do you do for money?
    TIP: A great way to make friends is to post in other introductiom threads.

mcdonaldsdl

i have skype and emails im fun i like bycycle riding and want to make friends

- - - Updated - - -

idk what to say i work at mcdonalds going to college in august just living each day as it if it were my last im friendley

Very cool! Do you like bmx style trick biking, mountain biking or race style biking for long miles on those crazy light bikes haha?

mcdonaldsdl

i dont do tournaments i just do it for excercise and where do u see my full name

- - - Updated - - -

im out of diapers right now

Locke

Can I ask why you sent me a friend request?

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldsdl View Post
    i have skype and emails im fun i like bycycle riding and want to make friends

- - - Updated - - -

idk what to say i work at mcdonalds going to college in august just living each day as it if it were my last im friendley
    hey we all got to start work somewhere, what kind of bikes you interested in

mcdonaldsdl

i like your saying obama always wants a change

hi McDonaldsDL!

Greetings from south Florida!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/zy7at4.jpg

Just curious, do you like biking on the flat lands (like most of Florida) or do you like hills and such?

I have a TREK race bike myself.

=)