Thread: That was weird/awkward.. Help?

jj2jjj

Default That was weird/awkward.. Help?

Hey, so for those of you who don't know I told my mum a few weeks ago who was amazingly accepting

Anyway today we were all joking around and my mum and dad were talking about 'tieing eachother up' xD

I was about to leave when my dad mentioned 'you know there are some men who dress up like babies and wear nappies'

I was like Wtttttfff..

My mum has assured me she hasn't told him but that was a little strange xD

This thing follows me around everywhere :-)

jj2jjj I was not surprised to see your post. I was trying to remember if you were living at home and padded.
    I have said more than once that you can't hide diapers from anyone who lives in the same house. They may not say anything but you can bet after a while they know.
    As someone who has been IC and in diapers for 30+ years believe me I have been there.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    jj2jjj I was not surprised to see your post. I was trying to remember if you were living at home and padded.
    I have said more than once that you can't hide diapers from anyone who lives in the same house. They may not say anything but you can bet after a while they know.
    As someone who has been IC and in diapers for 30+ years believe me I have been there.
    Turns out he doesn't know it was just the subject.

My mum knows as I told her. All sorted now.

If your parents are the sort of people who joke about "tying each other up", I'd suspect they're both the type of person to be accepting of other people's kinks - sounds like they have at least one of their own!

I don't mean to burst your bubble (I hate being the one to do that) but I would imagine your Mum has told your Dad, even if she's denying it.

There's coincidences, and there's coincidences. Either, you've been totally lucky/unlucky (depends on how you look at it!); or your Mum told your Dad, or alternatively your Mum was acting your best interest and perhaps brought the general subject up with your Dad to test the water with him and see how he'd react (trust me, women do think like this!).

The latter could make sense. After all, we do often repeat things we've heard in our own recent history, and bring them into general conversation. It would explain why he randomly brought up kinks into the chat. It's like hearing the same pop song in the background several times during the day, you may not be listening to it, but it won't stop you randomly humming it to yourself later.

However, I do think your Mum confiding in your Dad is the more likely option though dude. Only you can work this out, you know your parents infinitely better than most people, have a think about their characters. Also, from my experience, parents tell each other everything... unless of course they're sleeping with other people.

Don't be down about it though, sounds like you have some jovial and liberal-minded parents (me too!). I know it's probably exactly what you don't want to hear, but you're going to appreciate them more and more as you get older. I know I would have turned out quite different if it wasn't for my parents acceptingness.

jj2jjj

Trust me I know her. She has definitely definitely definitely not told anybody and she 100% accepts it. She has a her own strange fetish as I recently learnt.