Thread: How long do you stay in your poopy diaper?

Default How long do you stay in your poopy diaper?

How long do you stay in your poopy diaper?

Fear: Your recent threads have been the DUMBEST I've seen on this board so far. And one of them got locked before anybody responded, because it was so IDIOTIC. I wish you would just go away.
    Last edited by Honeywell6180; 04-Jun-2012 at 17:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Fear: Your recent threads have been the DUMBEST I've seen on this board I've seen so far. And one of them got locked before anybody responded, because it was so IDIOTIC. I wish you would just go away.
    Wow, way to be a jerk. How about if you don't have something nice (or at least constructive) to say, don't say anything at all?

Fear: sorry I don't have much to add because I've only pooped in my diapers a few times, but in those times I only stayed in it for a short time before getting cleaned up.

MonarchMonk

I usually mess them and clean them up right away.

Sorry if I was so blunt, Goodnites11. I guess I felt I just had to speak my mind. First, I really don't like to do this stuff, because I have had accidents (very few, thankfully) in the past. And for me, it was awful.

Locke

While I believe Honeywell was a bit rude, he has a point... Most of the posts have had no content beyond a title, in fact.
    To the question: Not long, I get clean pretty quick.

Sorry, this thread just doesn't make it. More content and I would hope more thought is required to provoke a good discussion rather than just a list of responses. Even this topic itself, although not particularly appealing, could be a valid thread with the right setup. Having said that, there's no need to lash out at the OP when an explanation of the problem will likely be more effective. Better luck next thread.