Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: training pants yay

Default training pants yay

so i just pruchsed theses from baby pants' ebay listing

iv read that thay are good quality and the "My First Training Pants" are thick.

anyone else have these? what do you think of them?

Looks like these in their blue nursey print. I can't speak to that exact pattern but I got a different pair of their pants from that list and was surprised by how absorbant they were (I wasn't expecting much). Obviously you have to have some plastic pants or you'll get things wet but they're thicker than they appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Looks like these in their blue nursey print. I can't speak to that exact pattern but I got a different pair of their pants from that list and was surprised by how absorbant they were (I wasn't expecting much). Obviously you have to have some plastic pants or you'll get things wet but they're thicker than they appear.

yeah its the same person just on an e bay listing.
    are they significantly thicker?

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    yeah its the same person just on an e bay listing.
    are they significantly thicker?
    Thicker than they appear? It's not a good picture for showing thickness in my opinion. It's all concentrated in the middle panel (front and back), and considering that it looked to me like it might just be a couple layers of of thicker underwear material there, I was surprised that it was more like a pull up diaper. I did get the 'My First Training Pants' style, so that probably accounts for it. They're not as good as a Dry 24/7 or anything but I was expecting something that wasn't particularly functional and was pleasantly surprised.

I've got a plain white version of the "my first." It was between a half inch to an inch thick in the absorbancy area. Are these about that thick?

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I've got a plain white version of the "my first." It was between a half inch to an inch thick in the absorbancy area. Are these about that thick?
    In the lower middle of their absorbant area at rest rather than compressed, yes that matches.

half an inch? wow. the one i have ordered is one of "my first"s aswell

also i found these at primark today and bought a pair

Good to see some positive reviews of these. I was waiting for their dinosaur and butterfly prints--much more colorful--to become available, and now they are! Woot! Off to order...

I love my baby-pants training pants. They are thick and soft when they first arrive, and get thicker after a washing or two. I should get a couple of the new prints sometime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by babyhawk View Post
    I love my baby-pants training pants. They are thick and soft when they first arrive, and get thicker after a washing or two. I should get a couple of the new prints sometime soon...
    are they the same ones on the OP post?