Thread: Hello all!!!

Default Hello all!!!

Hi my name is steve and I am a baby looking to reach out for friends who understand my interests I hope that includes you!!!

I can be a bit of a geek sometimes as I am fascinated by pretty much anything science based space, archaeology you name it I'm no expert but I like them all. I also like cinema and I mean cinema there is a place for trash movies but I look for film that make you think and/or feel something!!!

Hi my name is steve and I am a baby looking to reach out for friends who understand my interests I hope that includes you!!!

I can be a bit of a geek sometimes as I am fascinated by pretty much anything science based space, archaeology you name it I'm no expert but I like them all. I also like cinema and I mean cinema there is a place for trash movies but I look for film that make you think and/or feel something!!!
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. I see you like cinema, do you perchance like The Matrix? That movie is really something!
    :-)

I do indeed like the matrix certainly the first one anyway! But for the best film ever I stand firmly in the 'shawshank redemption' club, just can't beat a film that good"

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    . I also like cinema and I mean cinema there is a place for trash movies but I look for film that make you think and/or feel something!!!
    You should rent Melancholia if you ever get a chance. I watched that one recently and it was one of the more artistically pleasing films of the last year, I think.