Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

After reading many intro's I feeling a little old. Some of my interests are travel, gardening, bee keeping, skiing, will one day be a snow boarder. Been interested in the diaper world as long as I can remember and it progressed when I use to steal plastic pants from my customers (mothers) cloths lines back when I was
    a paper boy, maybe 13.
    That's in the past and I don't steal any more.
    I'm here because I have similar interests with all here and need to share.

That's all for now, have a great day.

Mandyloo

Quote Originally Posted by titan View Post

After reading many intro's I feeling a little old. Some of my interests are travel, gardening, bee keeping, skiing, will one day be a snow boarder. Been interested in the diaper world as long as I can remember and it progressed when I use to steal plastic pants from my customers (mothers) cloths lines back when I was
    a paper boy, maybe 13.
    That's in the past and I don't steal any more.
    I'm here because I have similar interests with all here and need to share.

That's all for now, have a great day.
    I used to ski but having a diaper on since young and falling often in wet snow wasnt exactly great.

Hi, Titan, and welcome to ADISC! :-)

I don't know how old you are, but suffice to say there are probably people here your age, or even older (not everyone is 14 even tho' some of us wish we were even younger at times!)!! I, for one, and 49 years old, chronologically speaking...but my 'little' self is a mischievous 3 year old & my 'fursona' is a pink baby bunny! On the inside, tho'....I mostly feel like I should be 20 years younger! Oddly, or maybe not so oddly, a large number of my friends, online & off, are mid-twenties to mid-thirties!

Where have you travelled? I've been pretty much everywhere in Eastern Canada (NS, NB, PE, NL, southern QC and southern ON) and the US states of NY, VT, NH & ME, and have also been to the French territory of St Pierre et Miquelon. I'd love to see the rockies some day....

I used to be an avid gardener, but now I'm living in the city in an apartment...so gardening has kind of gone by the wayside.

Hi Titan. I feel old here too sometimes (I'm 45) but there are a few others of my age or older, and like Ayanna I still feel younger than my actual age. Sometimes I think I've stuck in my mid-twenties.