Thread: Found you all!

Default Found you all!

Hello people! I'm new here and it's wow to meet a whole community with these lifestyles. This is my 'introducing myself' So I won't give you everything about me ;]

I'm a babysitter for 1 TB, and 1 DL girl and find it really rewarding supporting them and watching them grow That helps explain my Title, because I really do have emergency tissues in my pocket or close by at all times.

I like making friends and learning more about how people wake up everyday in this lifestyle because I think you can never know everything. It's nice to hide from the total pervs too because it's not just (or even at all) about that and people need to respect other people's choices IMO <3

Quote Originally Posted by playfulxscottx View Post
    Hello people! I'm new here and it's wow to meet a whole community with these lifestyles. This is my 'introducing myself' So I won't give you everything about me ;]

I'm a babysitter for 1 TB, and 1 DL girl and find it really rewarding supporting them and watching them grow That helps explain my Title, because I really do have emergency tissues in my pocket or close by at all times.

I like making friends and learning more about how people wake up everyday in this lifestyle because I think you can never know everything. It's nice to hide from the total pervs too because it's not just (or even at all) about that and people need to respect other people's choices IMO <3

It is nice to see you here. And you are right there is no way to know everything, we all have different reasons for being like we are and varied likes and dislikes.

It was also nice to see that you were happy at your charges growth. If i may ask what made you become a caretaker.

It's such a nice pleasure to get to know you.

G'day mate, welcome to ADISC. Maybe you want to have a look here, there a quite a few Aussies around.

Cheers.

Mandyloo

I love Australian food