Thread: Hi Everybody

Default Hi Everybody

Well, I noticed that I am apparently, a 'lurker' for not posting an introduction sooner. Fair enough I guess...

I am 26 and have been a DL - and still an infrequent, but occasional, bed-wetter since I was like 14. I love goodnites the best, but occasionally wear depends briefs for tough nights.

I am gay and one day hope to meet someone who is also into diapers. Never have met anyone in person before but as I get older, I seem to find myself wanting to have at least one friend who I don't keep any secrets from. It is important to me.

I live in Vancouver, BC. Thanks for letting me on the board!

Well, I noticed that I am apparently, a 'lurker' for not posting an introduction sooner. Fair enough I guess...

I am 26 and have been a DL - and still an infrequent, but occasional, bed-wetter since I was like 14. I love goodnites the best, but occasionally wear depends briefs for tough nights.

I am gay and one day hope to meet someone who is also into diapers. Never have met anyone in person before but as I get older, I seem to find myself wanting to have at least one friend who I don't keep any secrets from. It is important to me.

Hallo and congratulations for upgrading from "lurker" status. Do include more about yourself please, it helps us all to get to know you better.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jordankay View Post

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by jordankay View Post

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us some stuff about yourself other than your diaper interest? Do you have any hobbies or play any sports! As I'm sure you'll have noticed, we're all about the community here, so it's important we all get to know one another

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Hi Jordan. I can really relate to your intro, as I too would like to meet someone (either friend or boyfriend) who I don't keep secrets from. I also love the Pacific Northwest. Have never been to Vancouver, but I'm sure I would love it. Although I live and work in Ohio, maybe we could just be friends. You like coffee? It's a passion for me.