Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how do you sleep in diapers?

Question how do you sleep in diapers?

every time i have tryed to sleep in daipers i have been up all night long till i take them off then i fall straight to sleep. really how are you able to do that i dont want to wet or poop i just want to be able to wear one at night. i have only done this one time but i think i was that tired that if i had of not went to the toilet i would have peed my self . so any advice you guys can give

Is it the first time you sleep in diaper? It tack time for you to get you st to sleep in diapers.I can have some problem to some time.

It takes awhile to get used to. If you make it a regular thing, I try to sleep in diapers every Friday and Saturday night, you eventually get used to the feeling and can sleep through the night. Just give it time and try to make a schedule for yourself to be able to sleep in them.

Good Luck.

-Gus

It took me a couple years to be able to sleep through the night diapered. I'd often be able to get to sleep but then I'd shift and I'd become aware of them and wake up. I wasn't particularly motivated to acquire this skill, it was just something I'd want to do now and again, so I wouldn't take my slow progress as any real indication. I bet a week or two of motivated effort would go a long way to getting it done if someone really wanted to do so.

I dunno, I just fall asleep! And if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I don't have to get up! :3

Gunny

My suggestion would be maybe to wait until you're very tired and then just go to bed and not even think about em?

I personally never had a problem sleeping in diapers. In fact it now helps me sleep. Just the soft cushy feeling helps me relax and fall asleep. I don't go to sleep without a diaper on anymore.

it took a little getting use to but now I cant sleep with out one

Quote Originally Posted by mzsquishypants View Post
    I personally never had a problem sleeping in diapers. In fact it now helps me sleep. Just the soft cushy feeling helps me relax and fall asleep. I don't go to sleep without a diaper on anymore.
    No wounder that you sleep so good now

First night I tried this, I didn't sleep much. As you point out, it's easy to become aware of the padding and sometimes you have to change your sleeping position to fit in the extra padding. With the warmer weather the plastic covering becomes a bit sweaty too. Having said that, I've gotten used to it to some extend and tend to spend Friday and/or Saturday sleeping in diapers now. I don't sleep as well as without, but really like the 'safe' feeling so persevere.

I know it's a waste, but if you have trouble sleeping wet, you could pull them down and still go to the toilet, maybe that gives a 'stepping stone' to comfortable sleep. All in all, it's something your body just has to get used to . Good luck.