Thread: Day Z

Default Day Z

Hello guys. Has anyone ever heard of a mod for Arma 2 / Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Day Z? If so you should check it out immediatly! This is probably one of the most fun games I have ever played and its a mod thats in Alpha! It is a Zombie Apocalypse sim set in a MASSIVE Russian area. It is super realistic such as you need to eat food/drink water to survive. I have been looking for people to play with me because this game is a LOT more fun with friends. Check this out!

Ya the game looks awesome! I am subscribed to Bashurverse and I think he helped make the mod or something but he posts updates and stuff about it and it looks like a lot of fun. If I had the money to buy ARMA 2 I totally would just to play that mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    Ya the game looks awesome! I am subscribed to Bashurverse and I think he helped make the mod or something but he posts updates and stuff about it and it looks like a lot of fun. If I had the money to buy ARMA 2 I totally would just to play that mod.
    Well the Steam sale starts soon! And Im absoulutly positive there will be a great deal for Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead.

Penguinhop

Wow watta coincidence because I just ordered Arma 2. I now wish I wouldve just got the download version because the cd copy takes like upwards of 2 weeks to arrive and as soon as next wednesday...

Oh alright cool! Tell me if you ever want to play together!