Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teen DL

dprlvr101

Default Teen DL

This might seem a little bit weird but ever since I stopped bedwetting around age 10 I've been interested in diapers. Even when I wore goodnites for bedwetting, I liked the padding between my legs and the feeling of a wet diaper sagging in the morning. I also enjoy playing sports.

Malatovmike

Tell us more about yourself, what are your interests?

JessyGirl

Thats totally normal TONS of people on here have the same thing! Dont worry i am the same way. Even though i stopped bed wetting when i was 3 i always wanted to wear diapers since i stopped wearing diapers. Now i just started wearing them Also, welcome to ADISC you seem new here because you only have 2 posts

dprlvr101

yeah I'm new here. I like cycling and swimming

Mandyloo

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr101 View Post
    This might seem a little bit weird but ever since I stopped bedwetting around age 10 I've been interested in diapers. Even when I wore goodnites for bedwetting, I liked the padding between my legs and the feeling of a wet diaper sagging in the morning. I also enjoy playing sports.
    I say it's ok not uncommon

dprlvr101

Anyone else a teen dl that loves wet diapers?

Welcome to our community. Enjoy your stay.

FrozenConcentratedOJ

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr101 View Post
    Anyone else a teen dl that loves wet diapers?
    There are boatloads of us here; it's not unusual, but we're more than just that. We can all talk about diapers, but first we want to talk about you. Don't worry, the diaper talk isn't going anywhere.

dprlvr101

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConcentratedOJ View Post
    There are boatloads of us here; it's not unusual, but we're more than just that. We can all talk about diapers, but first we want to talk about you. Don't worry, the diaper talk isn't going anywhere.
    haha ok. I'm open to any suggestions people have

Yeah I'm gonna say theres a heap of members on here that enjoy wet diapers, haha. Even though I'm on the far end of teenage years (19) Im still a teen! Haha, growing up kinda sucks! But anyways, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time here, and dont hesitate to ask any questions

Also, this is our cheat sheet for intros feel free to use it as a guideline!

Cheat Sheet!!
    Last edited by ShawnyPup; 02-Jun-2012 at 21:41. Reason: adding MOAR