Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Mandyloo

Default Hi

I'm Mandy, from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire UK now living in London. Incontinent but happy.
    Last edited by Mandyloo; 02-Jun-2012 at 21:35.

Hi Mandy. Welcome to ADISC community. You will find that everyone is knowledgeable and friendly here. Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, like other interests, what you're looking for here and such.

Steeve

Welcome to the site! I'm new myself but I'm pretty happy with the community.

Mandyloo

I cannot disclose my work life that's all. I like jogging.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandyloo View Post
    I cannot disclose my work life that's all. I like jogging.
    Hello and welcome Mandy. I think you'll find this to be a great site full of a good community of people.

I understand that you wouldn't want to disclose your work life, but how about some of your other hobbies or interests?

Mandyloo

Quote Originally Posted by FoxingtonIII View Post
    Hello and welcome Mandy. I think you'll find this to be a great site full of a good community of people.

I understand that you wouldn't want to disclose your work life, but how about some of your other hobbies or interests?
    Well I'm a Labour Party Supporter.

Welcome! Good to see an incontinent person who is happy and accepting of it. How did you become incontinent if you don't mind telling us, or have you never got out of nappies at all?

Mandyloo

Quote Originally Posted by ChocChip View Post
    Welcome! Good to see an incontinent person who is happy and accepting of it. How did you become incontinent if you don't mind telling us, or have you never got out of nappies at all?
    The later. Incontinent since birth.

Do you know when you're about to wet your nappy but just can't hold it very long, or just wet all the time without knowing it?

Mandyloo

Quote Originally Posted by ChocChip View Post
    Do you know when you're about to wet your nappy but just can't hold it very long, or just wet all the time without knowing it?
    The latter.