Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What can I do to look cuter???

CrinklySiren

Default What can I do to look cuter???

I look at myself in the mirror and i think i look not cute at all... I mean i have a short kind of scruff but if I shave it I look OLDER which is strange but true, my hair is dirty blonde (which i did because I thought it would make me look cuter) and i did my eyebrows to look cleaner so I dont look so bushy.... but idk what to do anymore to make myself look or appear cuter or younger or more babyish... its something that sometimes depresses me and makes me wanna be a girl because girls are cute in every AB form... im not a sissy though because im not into cross-dressing or anything of the sort or acting like a girl... plus even if I was it would make me feel uglier because my shoulders are just way too broad.

Idk, anyone got any advice?

We all have our faults and you just have to accept yourself for who you are. I know exactly what your saying. I too have sorta broad shoulders and I definitely don't have a cutesy womanly figure. I'm a guy. But do women really fit the AB/DL form that much better than a man? I mean, women have breasts. What is babyish about that? Obviously theres nothing babyish about a hairy chest on a man either. The point I'm making is: We all have obstacles to overcome to feel babyish and we all have to ignore the things that make us feel less babyish.

As for myself, I am definitely grateful for the face the good lord gave me, but I quite often do wish I had a smaller stature. I'm not large by any means but I'm definitely not small. How do I work around this? I simply aquire bigger adult baby items for when I regress.

Just keep your spirit up and remember that nothing should get in your way to enjoying your regressions!

CrinklySiren

I mean when im not looking at myself i feel as cute as can be but when i look at myself in the mirror I feel like I dont look like I should look in that position... Ive noticed that I feel cuter and look cuter (in my opinion) when i shave my body completely (legs, chest, arms etc) but im so in TRAUMA from razor bumps and ingrown hairs that its like a guilty pleasure, I wanna shave again (my wife hates it but accepts why I do it) but the razor bumps really hurt EVEN IF I USE VEET!!! >_< isnt the point of veet to NOT get bumps since there is no razor being used?

Hi,

I guess that's a problem for most AB's. I also started shaving my face regulary since I got more into being AB (or better since I started dressing up). Before that I wore normally a 14day beard. But even with that their are limits to my cuteness level. One thing I haven't tried but what maybe help with the hair would just be a baby bonnet. I don't shave the rest of my body (I work in an environment where that probably wouldn't work out too well and I'm just too lazy). For my hairy legs, childish-looking tights work out well for me.
    But in the end, don't worry too much, just cuddle up with your plushie and forget the mirror.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    I mean when im not looking at myself i feel as cute as can be but when i look at myself in the mirror I feel like I dont look like I should look in that position... Ive noticed that I feel cuter and look cuter (in my opinion) when i shave my body completely (legs, chest, arms etc) but im so in TRAUMA from razor bumps and ingrown hairs that its like a guilty pleasure, I wanna shave again (my wife hates it but accepts why I do it) but the razor bumps really hurt EVEN IF I USE VEET!!! >_< isnt the point of veet to NOT get bumps since there is no razor being used?
    Maybe you're allergic to Veet....I know that I am allergic to all forms of wax/nair/veet etc....it makes me break out terribly. I dont know what you use when you shave but make sure the cream you use is for sensitive skin. Also, whenever I shave my legs I always put lotion on afterward. This helps alot with irration.

Tips on shaving lovingly recited by my Mom
    1. Don't shave against the grain, it feels like smoother shave but in reality you're just pulling harder on the follicle which will cause bumps.

2. Don't rush. Shaving faster will again, pull on the follicle.

3. Exfoliate. I know this is 'girly' but doing such three times a week will improve skin in more ways than one.

4. Moisturize. I kid you not, dry skin and shaving do not mix Your shave GEL, not foam, should NOT have alcohol as its main ingredient. It drys the skin and makes bumps worse. Also, always follow with a facial oriented lotion. Body creams will clog pores ams then you'll be dealing with zits and shave bumps. 'Bump Stopper' is a brand that Mom used in her shop. It can be found at drug stores ams WalMart.

This now concludes the shave lecture my Mom charged for once upon a time

p.s. she also said to change razors or blades about every 4-5 shaves, but gauge it by your own hair type. the coarser the hair, the quicker you should change.

Honestly most of us don't look half as cute as we feel we do, if you can't look incredibly young then just stop looking the mirror. Sounds stupid but perhaps just not knowing that don't look cute is better because you'll still feel cute inside.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Honestly most of us don't look half as cute as we feel we do, if you can't look incredibly young then just stop looking the mirror. Sounds stupid but perhaps just not knowing that don't look cute is better because you'll still feel cute inside.
    I agree. If I'm dressed up and being little I'm never going to see in the mirror what I'd like to see (and never will since I'm moving away from my ideal age at about 1 year per year lol). So I just don't look - It's all about how it makes me feel inside.

Gotta agree with those people saying 'just don't look'. Personally, I think I look majorly cute in most of my 'little' outfits, even if I don't look like an IRL child... EXCEPT my onesie. Onesies are the most unflattering thing I've ever worn as an AB. I look in the mirror, and I'm like 'God, take that OFF'.

But when I'm alone in my room, and I look at the cute little cuffs, and feel my bare legs and diapee held in place, I feel very babyish. I suggest you just focus on looking at parts of yourself/your outfit than look in a mirror.

It's all in the attitude, I'm tall, overweight, have a sexy short beard and have been told to look like a russian hitman or something likely, even my mate was surprised whe we first met in person, he was not expecting a cute little folf to look like that, but when I'm in puppy mode, he says I actually am cute, acting all shy and childish, and beeing all cuddly and happy