Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pants vs. Diapers

Default Pants vs. Diapers

Hi all,

not completely sure if this belongs in this section but yeah... I was wondering what you prefer: being diapered all the time or do you love going in your pants too so that diapers are more of a punishment or an "you'll wear them for protection now" thing?

I just like to be a three-year-old who is supposedly potty trained but still goes in his pants quite often.

Plus I just like to feel wet, disposables don't do that for me and I don't have cloth diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    I just like to be a three-year-old who is supposedly potty trained but still goes in his pants quite often.

Plus I just like to feel wet, disposables don't do that for me and I don't have cloth diapers.
    Ditto for me, probably more of the last part. I like to pee in my pants too because it is a different feeling altogether. Plus, it feels so naughty and it's exciting for me to have the possibility that someone will notice that I have I have had an "accident" and humiliate me...I guess I'm a little masochistic that way...lol

i prefer diapers i wear them so i dont get my pants wet.
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Jun-2012 at 05:06. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

just to clarify, it's not that I prefer one or the other, I like going in diapers and pants equally, it just depends what mood I happen to be in. although I will say, I do diapers a lot more often, just because it's more practical and discreet in most settings to wet a diaper than it is to wet my pants!

I like diapers too, but I prefer feeling WET. I would like to get some cloth diapers or training pants, but they are expensive. It costs nothing to go in my pants (and I have to do laundry anyway) and I feel wet. Like someone who is three I like to go a little in my pants on the way to the bathroom and sometimes I'm too in a hurry to finish in the potty and although my pants aren't soaked they have wet spots on them.

When I DO wear disposable diapers I tend to wet them til my clothes are wet anyway.

The thought of an accident strikes me as very innocent and adorable. If I had a Momma around, I could see having the occasional one as being cute. However, on my own, it's not as fun to clean up myself. For now, I will stick with padding and keeping my clothes dry. If my dream ever comes true and I have a safe, cozy home and a doting mother, then I may have to change my mind.

Cleanup is easy. Take off the wet clothes, put on dry ones.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    Cleanup is easy. Take off the wet clothes, put on dry ones.
    I would hope the there is a shower, or at least some form of washing between the wet clothes coming off and the clean ones going on. If not, that's pretty disgusting.