Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any one here duel either magic or yugioh?

Default any one here duel either magic or yugioh?

if so which one and whats your main Color and type(magic), or what theme you run in yugioh.

as for magic i run straight up black vampires. or as all my friends say "vampires on steroids" because its a black vampire deck that is built like a green deck. (lots of blade of the bloodchiefs and unholy strengths and so on)

yugioh i run an old school "mutt deck" its a powerhouse traditional format deck with a little bit of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    if so which one and whats your main Color and type(magic), or what theme you run in yugioh.

as for magic i run straight up black vampires. or as all my friends say "vampires on steroids" because its a black vampire deck that is built like a green deck. (lots of blade of the bloodchiefs and unholy strengths and so on)

yugioh i run an old school "mutt deck" its a powerhouse traditional format deck with a little bit of everything.
    I do duels sometimes.

I duel with my zombie world deck alot because its very sneky with spells and traps and monster effects,monsters arnt powerfull but like I said,I can make your dueling day terrible with my spell and traps...

I often dont do very well in the tournaments because of my opponents using strategys I never heard,and I often ask if I can read the card...

I usually come in next to last place in the tournaments[same with Pokemon,im terrible at the battle system and my opponents blow me out of the water]

But I am good,just not good enough to be really competitive.

Oh and I started playing Yugioh back in 6th grade...

a good place to get practice with yugioh is Dueling Network you should check it out sometime. ive run a few zombie decks in the past but my opinion is that spirit reaper, nightmare horse, and if you can get him Reaper on the nightmare are a must. thats my favorite fusion monster apart from elemental hero flame wingman. as for the series i stoped watching begining of GX so as far as synchro and XYZ's go im still a newbie, but my old school traditional deck (my very first deck) very few people who can beat it. then again it works fast hits hard and my favorite is the "Yata Lock"

I do yu-gi-oh but mainly on the DS games.

If I ever get the money I'll just buy a complete jurrac/fossil dig, etc set on ebay. That's if my friends ever get back into it themselves. Though as always my decks wouldn't be able to complete in the tournament meta game. Which is why I quit in the first place. Whats the fun in dueling when your trying to be original, but can't win tournaments because of your originality?

I just started to get back into yu gi oh about a month ago. I am currently trying to build a deck full of dragons and red eyes. I am also bulding a second deck filled with crystal beasts. I do duel against my freinds at school.

I've been inactive a looooong time (since the Alara era), but I was a magic-the-gathering player. I've sold most of my cards now. My favorite decks are green agro. I loved my liege decks during the Shadowmoor/(I forget the other sub-series name) era.

i sometimes play magic with a few of my friends... my favored deck would have to be my red, black, green dragon deck

I gave up on Yugioh after seeing the latest ban-lists, and because I was spending way too much on the game. It was fun while it lasted, but I just didn't get any excitement out of it anymore. I do, however, love playing Cardfight Vanguard and the Pokemon TCG. I played Magic for a while, and while I do admit that drafts are fun, I don't think I'd ever play competitively.

Magic I run a red/white hybrid deck and yugioh
    well I have to many decks to count blue-eyes, kuriboh OTK(13000 atk!!!), photon, flint lock loop, six sam, ice barrier, vwxyz, wind up, cemetary bomb, cyber dragon, Elemental hero, lock down, grave keepers, and ritual (Dueling Network) most people play here now
    (hit the search button in the deck creator and it comes up with 286 1/2 pages of cards (20 per page)) ill be willing to teach if anyone pm's me Winterswarrior cuz the site is hard to learn at first. but yep that's what i use in MTG and yugioh.
    If any1 here is on DN already ill take their challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by winters View Post
    Magic I run a red/white hybrid deck and yugioh
    well I have to many decks to count blue-eyes, kuriboh OTK(13000 atk!!!), photon, flint lock loop, six sam, ice barrier, vwxyz, wind up, cemetary bomb, cyber dragon, Elemental hero, lock down, grave keepers, and ritual (Dueling Network) most people play here now
    (hit the search button in the deck creator and it comes up with 286 1/2 pages of cards (20 per page)) ill be willing to teach if anyone pm's me Winterswarrior cuz the site is hard to learn at first. but yep that's what i use in MTG and yugioh.
    If any1 here is on DN already ill take their challenge.
    easy to find me if you look at my profile or just pm me if you can't figure it out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by golddog View Post
    I just started to get back into yu gi oh about a month ago. I am currently trying to build a deck full of dragons and red eyes. I am also bulding a second deck filled with crystal beasts. I do duel against my freinds at school.
    a good dragon deck is the new Dragons Colide deck and even better if you buy three and combine them based on the ban-list
    dragons colide runs dark and light dragons with lightsworns and in three turns you can have all 5 spaces filled with high level powerhouses with great effects heres a link to a site that sells the deck
    http://www.trollandtoad.com/p328598.html

as for crystal beasts i dont see the point in them if your playing against me or any of my friends, we all use the crystal beast killer equip cardClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Wicked-BreakingFlamberge-BaouSD5-EN-C-1E.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	12504 hit a crystal beast with this its gone for good