Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel diapers are part of you?

Default Do you feel diapers are part of you?

Probably a stupid question because this is a diaper forum duh but I still want to hear about it.

I feel very attached to them and I feel I would have a hard time giving them up and feel depressed without them and would have very strong cravings about them. I think I'd feel heartbroken if they got taken away or if I was forced to quit wearing them.

There is something about them I feel attached to and I feel they are part of me.

Just like how kids may get attached to their blankets or pacifiers or a stuff animal or doll. I feel that way about diapers.

PShip21

Yeah I do. I have tried to give it up before and it just makes me sad and a bit depressed... Like today after I just ran out

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I feel very attached to them and I feel I would have a hard time giving them up. . . . I think I'd feel heartbroken if they got taken away or if I was forced to quit wearing them.

There is something about them I feel attached to and I feel they are part of me.

Just like how kids may get attached to their blankets or pacifiers or a stuff animal or doll. I feel that way about diapers.
    I understand how you feel because I feel pretty much the same way. I want to clarify that diapers DO NOT equal who I am. Rather, I feel that the desire to wear diapers has become part of who I am as a person on a pretty deep and personal level. I've had time to get this desire to balance out, you see, my liking diapers goes way back to before I even entered kindergarten. However if need be, I can go for extended periods of time without diapers and not get depressed. However the desire to want to wear diapers never goes away. I don't allow this desire to grow to a point that it interferes with my normal day to day life. None the less it is there in the back of my mind.

yeah, i miss them terribly when i can't wear them. there's been times when i've gone for months without diapers when i'm traveling, and of course i had to settle for makeshifts for years when i was a teenager. but nowadays i'm used to wearing them pretty much every night, so even after a few days without i start jonesing. i'm going on a couple of short trips this summer where i'll be without diapers for a week or so, and i'm really excited about all the cool stuff i'm going to do on those trips but i know i'm going to fiending for diapers by the time i get back.

if there's ever a zombie apocalypse and the remnants of humanity have to flee to the far north and revert to a primitive existence i'm going to be one sad diaperless panda.

CrinklySiren

I feel completely the same, if I don't have diapers for a long time I get strong urges and get sad, diapers are definitely a part of who I am though (like cherub said) not what makes me who I am. I'm in chile for a month living with my wife.s parents and just last week my wife helped me sneak in some diapers cuz she knew how much I was dying to wear them and be babied. If I had to give them up i.d probably be depressed :P

Yes diaper is a part of who i am. Think it always going to be like that.

jj2jjj

They are a part of me but they aren't me. Hoping that makes sense? There is so much more to me and diapers have very little effect on them. Except for work and stuff. My work improves if I had diapered myself recently as a good diapering takes away stress But yes diapers are a part of me. Without them my life would be very different aha.

I think diapers have allways been a part of me but I never realized it untill I started thinking about everything a few months ago...

I dont let diapers consume me,I consume them[nice line huh?] basically.

I really like my diapers and miss them when I have to go without them for a while but I'd be less sad to give up my diapers than say my pacis or my stuffed animals. I'd wish I had diapers but I wouldn't be unhappy and depressed like id be without my pacis/plushies

i love my diapers as they have always been a part of my life from childhood till now, i do miss them when i go with out, but there are times when i need to put them down for a while and focus money elsewhere for a little while.