Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi! My name is Sierra! What's yours?

I'm 19, and I enjoy acting, and dancing and singing, as well as the (even more) geeky pursuits of video games and such. I love a good, well made TV show, also. I play a little soccer from time to time, and back in my youth, a bit of volleyball. I like things that are cute, with a particular weakness for hair bows, and Disney movies, and especially Harry Potter. I like baking, with cookies being a particular favorite.

Oh, and also diapers. I've never really gotten the chance to try any of the really good kinds of diapers out there, but I love me some Goodnites, because they fall into "things that are cute" category. I'm into ageplay a bit, though I'm not sure I'd consider myself a TB, since I prefer to be older, like 6, minimum.

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you!
    Last edited by LilMissSierra; 01-Jun-2012 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMissSierra View Post

I'm 19, and I enjoy acting, and dancing and singing, as well as the (even more) geeky pursuits of video games and such. I love a good, well made TV show, also. I play a little soccer from time to time, and back in my youth, a bit of volleyball. I like things that are cute, with a particular weakness for hair bows, and Disney movies, and especially Harry Potter. I like baking, with cookies being a particular favorite.

Oh, and also diapers. I've never really gotten the chance to try any of the really good kinds of diapers out there, but I love me some Goodnites, because they fall into "things that are cute" category. I'm into ageplay a bit, though I'm not sure I'd consider myself a TB, since I prefer to be older, like 6, minimum.

Hi there Sierra, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a lot in common with people here! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? what do you do in your spare time? What is your favorite sport? what kind of music do you like?

I think I already covered pretty much everything that I spend any decent amount of time doing, with the exception of reading, which I find myself having less and less time for lately, but still enjoy when I have the chance. As for my favorite sport to play, it's probably soccer. I like volleyball, but I'm short enough that setter and libero are about the only positions I can play. I'm not actually a big fan of watching sports at all. I will, though more to hang out with whoever else is going, or support people I know on the team. However, I did just go watch a roller derby bout last week, and that was pretty cool. If it was closer, I'd probably go more often. Or maybe even see about learning to skate so I could try to join.

I'm not picky about music. Not a fan of country, and only slightly of rap, but otherwise I'll listen to most anything. A lot of soundtracks to musicals, since I'm a theater person. I don't know that I could pick a favorite band, but the latest stuff I added to my MP3 player was by The Misfits, Blood Red Shoes and Brave Saint Saturn.

Mandyloo

Hello Sierra, nice to meet you.

Getting diapers is hard, especially in different countries.

Hello and welcome to ADISC Sierra! I hope you enjoy the site and the great community of folks behind it.

What types of video games do you enjoy playing? I agree with Mandy that getting gold quality diapers can be difficult, since you pretty much have to order them online. Are you looking for any type in particular?

Mandyloo

Quote Originally Posted by FoxingtonIII View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC Sierra! I hope you enjoy the site and the great community of folks behind it.

What types of video games do you enjoy playing? I agree with Mandy that getting gold quality diapers can be difficult, since you pretty much have to order them online. Are you looking for any type in particular?
    Some countries have them readily in stores, others dont
    Last edited by Mandyloo; 03-Jun-2012 at 18:44.

Hai Out of interest, do you support a soccer/football team?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxingtonIII View Post

I mostly play RPGs. Right now, I'm working on making my way through Tales of Graces f. I also play some action games - I really like the Uncharted series - and some puzzle games.

I'm not really looking for any particular kind of diaper. I do think Cushies look pretty adorable, but those are definitely the kind you can only get online, and they seem kind of expensive, really.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicBear View Post
    Hai Out of interest, do you support a soccer/football team?
    Honestly, no, not really. I'm not terribly interested in watching, just playing.

A bit late hello, but hello none the less! If one may inquire, what do you consider one of or some of your favorite Disney movies? Also hope, if you have a weakness for disney and mostly play RPGs, you've at least played Kingdom Hearts once!

I love Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Enchanted (even if it mostly isn't animated), and Mulan. And all the Pixar movies, but I'm not sure how much they count. And I love Kingdom Hearts! I'm almost tempted to get a 3DS just to play Dream Drop Distance, but there aren't enough other games on it that I really want to play just yet, so I'm going to make myself wait.