Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I stay or should I go?

Default Should I stay or should I go?

I am sick today and so I am home from school. I would like to purchase a pack of diapers, but I am worried that one of the employees will think I am skipping school. I do not go to a school in the area, but I would rather not deal with the police. Should I take a risk? Is there any risk? If I do go, which diapers would be best(I am going to a local store so only typical baby diapers, Depends and other store brand adult diapers are within my grasp)? Because of my current condition, I might need diapers today so I am a bit desperate for an answer!

Darkfinn

Definately go for some adult diapers if you can find them... the baby diapers won't fit you properly... and I wouldn't really worry about being caught out of school... nobody cares about that... atleast not around here.

Thanks for the advice! I am going to go and get them soon.

In my opinion, if you are ill enough to be off school, you shouldn't also be well enough to go out and bye diapers. Just my opinion, but I know for a fact that when I have been off ill I just wouldn't have been able to go out and get them physically.

I can respect that. I can move and walk (mostly) fine but I can't really think clearly. That is the main reason that I am staying home. I have some kind of flu and headache is part of the package (along with various gastrointestinal problems. That is part of the reason I wanted to buy diapers today). But perhaps you are right. I could buy them some other time. And today I can just rest and recover. I will have to think about it. (This will be difficult with my killer headache!)

Quote Originally Posted by llrahj View Post
    I can't really think clearly.
    I'd find that as a good reason why not to go out and purchase some diapers today.

No one cares if you are skipping school...Police definitely won't be involved in that...Just go do whatever you want if you can

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    No one cares if you are skipping school...Police definitely won't be involved in that...Just go do whatever you want if you can
    Yeah but he is in Egypt and how they deal with truancy could be different or something IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    Yeah but he is in Egypt and how they deal with truancy could be different or something IDK.

Hmm...Didn't even notice that...Not too many people on here from there...

Yeah, and do you really think you 'need' them? Might be a bit overboard, idk. And, that is interesting your from Cairo, maybe truancy laws are different like secret said...