Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Dream...

Default Sex Dream...

so as the title suggests i had one last night (not to brag or anything)

now i'm a straight male but the dream had me doing something of the opposite nature, i was giving head.

now i'v been thinking about it all day and well part of me wants to do just that but i'm not interested in men romantically or sexually any further than that.

advice please.

It happens, every straight male at least one time in their life will have a homosexual fantasy.

LittleDrummerGirl

I've had 'sex dreams', gay and straight. And I've constantly waivered back and forth between gay and straight and bi and whatever else as my sexuality, I've had true fantasies for each every one of them.

If you're not interested in guys, that's no biggie. I think all of us at one time or another have dreams about being with the same/opposite sex. Doesn't mean we're gay or straight. It's just there.

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    so as the title suggests i had one last night (not to brag or anything)

now i'm a straight male but the dream had me doing something of the opposite nature, i was giving head.

now i'v been thinking about it all day and well part of me wants to do just that but i'm not interested in men romantically or sexually any further than that.

advice please.
    Hawt.

Don't read anything into it, though. Look, you can fly in your dreams sometimes, does that make you a bird in real-life? No.

In dreams, you are free to be whomever you wish, whatever you wish, and experience things you never could in the waking world. Head is awesome, your dream had some awesome in it, and you shouldn't worry about it.

I don't think it means anything. Dreams are just your brain's way of processing stuff that's stored up in there. It could have been triggered by something as simple as overhearing a conversation, or glancing at something online.

I once had a dream that I was a heroin junkie - though I've never touched drugs in my life (aside from very occasional pot-smoking) and I've absolutely no desire ever to do something like that.

I am one hundred percent straight I do not find men even slightly attractive (ladyboys asside) yet I have had fantasy about giving oral, I even gave a guy a handyj once just after we met up and he changed my nappy I didn't fancy him or anything I was just aroused, don't worry it means nothing, other than the fact your very open minded which is good considering your/our other interests

Take it as a passing thought, maybe your brain had just collected some imagery and was releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerBoy View Post
    I've had 'sex dreams', gay and straight. And I've constantly waivered back and forth between gay and straight and bi and whatever else as my sexuality, I've had true fantasies for each every one of them.

I experience the same feelings as Little Drummer Boy. My, so-called, "sex dreams" occur quite often as my brain must fantasize on some past sexual experiences that I have had. I rarely have wet dreams anymore as I had when I was going through puberty. But I have to confess that I still wake up erect most mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuka View Post
    If you're not interested in guys, that's no biggie. I think all of us at one time or another have dreams about being with the same/opposite sex. Doesn't mean we're gay or straight. It's just there.
    not me, I mean I've had some weird dreams homosexuality wasn't one of them