Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: witch is better

  1. #1

  2. #2
    pamperchu

    Default

    In the USA, attends are better. Tena has not made a good diaper in the USA for 10 years.

  3. #3
    Locke

    Default

    Hermione, though some might argue the Good Witch of the North...

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Hermione, though some might argue the Good Witch of the North...
    Dammit Locke, I was going to be clever!!!! Haha........ I was going to say, a Warlock. Oh well.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Argh. Both of you stole my line!
    Oh really? Which witch (line) is which, then?

    Terrible pun, many apologies.

    I would have to say Tena if you like pull ups and a somewhat bulky feel around the crotch area. From what I've tried, they hold a good amount and they look really cute >w<

  7. #7
    pamperchu

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Hermione, though some might argue the Good Witch of the North...


    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Dammit Locke, I was going to be clever!!!! Haha........ I was going to say, a Warlock. Oh well.


    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Argh. Both of you stole my line!
    What did I just miss, I think something just went way over my head. lol

  8. #8
    Penguinhop

    Default

    sandwitch... i thought I'd join the fun... because sandwich has wich and I replaced it with witch... so yaaa

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    What did I just miss, I think something just went way over my head. lol
    Oh no...seriously!?!?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinhop View Post
    sandwitch... i thought I'd join the fun... because sandwich has wich and I replaced it with witch... so yaaa
    Sandwitches are def. the best witches I know Especially egg and olive, turkey, BLTs, and Bologna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.