Thread: Hi

Noxoin

Default Hi

Hi,

I'm not quite certain how to do this but i'll try anyways. You can call me Noxoin (no idea how to pronounce that =D). Some of my interests include: badminton, listening to music/ watching drama (all foreign), and can be classified as a geek, i guess. Personality-wise, I practically live in my head, and don't say much.

I don't really know what I can be considered but i guess it can be said that there is some strange attraction to AB/TB, DL, and LG (ever since I could remember). I kinda of want to find out and have always kept this interest extremely suppressed and carefully guarded (I'm very fearful of embarrassment). I'm hoping that through this community, I'll be able to better understand what exactly is going on.

Noxoin

Nice to meet you all.

babyDavid

welcome
    i think it would be pronounced 'no-zoing' lol
    and youve come to the right place, we're here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxoin View Post
    Hi,

I'm not quite certain how to do this but i'll try anyways. You can call me Noxoin (no idea how to pronounce that =D). Some of my interests include: badminton, listening to music/ watching drama (all foreign), and can be classified as a geek, i guess. Personality-wise, I practically live in my head, and don't say much.

I don't really know what I can be considered but i guess it can be said that there is some strange attraction to AB/TB, DL, and LG (ever since I could remember). I kinda of want to find out and have always kept this interest extremely suppressed and carefully guarded (I'm very fearful of embarrassment). I'm hoping that through this community, I'll be able to better understand what exactly is going on.

Noxoin

Nice to meet you all.
    Well, I can't promise that we'll be able to explain to you exactly why you're feeling the way you're feeling! From what I've read many people here also struggle to understand their motives behind their feelings! What sort of foreign drama do you enjoy? Any British ones I'll know of?