Thread: Hello, from MA

Default Hello, from MA

Hey all.

Been lurking for a few months now. Quick story behind my recent love of diapers... I had surgery and was on pain meds for quite some time. The meds made me wet at night, so I did some research, and went out and got goodnites. The effect of the pain meds never went 100% away, and, well 3 months later, I enjoy wearing Tranquility ATNs, although 9 times out of 10 I don't need them.

Anywho, I'm 19, still live at home, no one knows about this except myself. Its actually really easy to keep it that way, which I've read is difficult for some, so I consider myself lucky!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to join in.

What other

It's very interesting to me how you started liking diapers. It seems for most of us that the desire is catalyzed during childhood. Developing this interest after using diapers for a medical condition is rare, but not unheard of.
    When did you say to yourself, "You know, this isn't so bad. I actually kind of like it."?

What other hobbies/interests/pursuits do you enjoy?

Stay dry and happy!

beccababe

Hey! I'm from Ma too I'm 16. ! I decided it isn't so bad when I realized that some of my close friends were doing more harmful things such as smoking, sex and other "teenage" habits. Sometimes I feel a little guilt here and there but for the most part I learned to accept myself... Well just saying my part lol but I know the question was directed at you. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Crinks View Post
    Hey all.

Been lurking for a few months now. Quick story behind my recent love of diapers... I had surgery and was on pain meds for quite some time. The meds made me wet at night, so I did some research, and went out and got goodnites. The effect of the pain meds never went 100% away, and, well 3 months later, I enjoy wearing Tranquility ATNs, although 9 times out of 10 I don't need them.

Anywho, I'm 19, still live at home, no one knows about this except myself. Its actually really easy to keep it that way, which I've read is difficult for some, so I consider myself lucky!
    Glad to see you've advanced from lurking, always good to have more active members.

Anything you're interested in which you'd like to share with people a little more?(There's a thread for gearheads that seems to be active right now) If not, don't worry, no rush to get aquainted with the members.

Welcome, and I have to say medical things led me to where I am now and my love of being in a diaper. Hope u find all that you want here

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to join in.

What other

It's very interesting to me how you started liking diapers. It seems for most of us that the desire is catalyzed during childhood. Developing this interest after using diapers for a medical condition is rare, but not unheard of.
    When did you say to yourself, "You know, this isn't so bad. I actually kind of like it."?

What other hobbies/interests/pursuits do you enjoy?

Stay dry and happy!
    I'd say the second I put one on. I was like, this isn't too bad, but I still felt embarrassed...

As far as other hobbies, I work and go to school full-time, and detail cars on the side. Keeps me busy busy, and thats the way I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by beccababe View Post
    Hey! I'm from Ma too I'm 16. ! I decided it isn't so bad when I realized that some of my close friends were doing more harmful things such as smoking, sex and other "teenage" habits. Sometimes I feel a little guilt here and there but for the most part I learned to accept myself... Well just saying my part lol but I know the question was directed at you. O.o
    I've been to college parties, and that's all anyone wants to do. I'm not that type of guy... Where in MA are you from? I live in the Northeastern area around Lowell.

Mandyloo

MA stands for many other things but i guess I know where you're from

Hey I'm from MA too haha I got annoyed being a lurker lol anyways i'm from Quincy, MA (southern MA). I'm 21 not really a party person either haha.