Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

i'm andy. i used to be a bedwetter but now i wear for fun. I love tranquility atns and attends wastebands. diapers used to be a huge source of embarassment for me but the longer i wore them the more i enjoyed how they comforted me.

Quote Originally Posted by kcjones4andy View Post
    i'm andy. i used to be a bedwetter but now i wear for fun. I love tranquility atns and attends wastebands. diapers used to be a huge source of embarassment for me but the longer i wore them the more i enjoyed how they comforted me.
    Hey there, Welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? We're all about the community here, and the only way we can get to know you is if you tell us more about yourself!

Do you have any interesting hobbies? Do you play any sports? Do you game (video... computer? - I don't! Can you tell?)

Anyhoo, looking forward to hearing more from you soon

max101

hi.. weclome to adisc..
    i have to agree with Talula. The way for people here to know you better is by telling us more about you...
    so, mind telling us your interest and things you like to do?
    hope to know you more..
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kcjones4andy View Post
    Hi andy welcome to ADISC i hope we can get to know each other