Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Magazine

Default Adult Baby Magazine

I was browsing the internet when I came across a new magazine release which is for AB/DL's. I wish the price wasn't so expensive otherwise I'd think about buying an issue to see if it's any good :P.
    The magazines name is Baby Me. If anyone has bought/buying or plans to buy after seeing this please let us know how it is!
    -Removed link-

Sorry didn't realise the possible mature content on first glance. I only really read what was contained in the magazine in regards to articles.
    Last edited by BabyRxn; 31-May-2012 at 08:53.

Umm... I'm not sure if that magazine is 100% appropriate for those under 18.

It looks like a AB/DL themed Playboy to me.

20 for issue one! Na, forget that. It maybe one of those download magazines.

It probably be;
    • full of models having fun with them selfs with the least possible interest of the fetish but willing to do it for the money,
    • maybe have some discounted offers for adult sites or shops,
    • perhaps some decent advise (possibly stolen from us)
    • and a dating page for those who just want a one night stand.

I'm not convinced the site is still live.

I had notification of the existence of this late last year and saw issue one go up early this year. There appears to be activity up as far as February - and then nothing.

Artie

There used to be a magazine called "Couche" with ABDLs as the target readership. I still have the first issue somewhere. I'm not sure how many issues they ultimately published, but it wasn't many and they went belly-up. Print media is a difficult business these days even with a wide audience. I couldn't imagine trying to make a business case for printing a niche subject rag. The Internet has squashed that market.

Could you PM me the link to the title of it. I'd still want to check it out.

There have been some AB magazines out there in the past. I used to have some of them in printed form but I threw them out a long time ago cause I had moved onto the digital age for AB stories and the like. There was one called Sweet Baby Jane which was models playing and pretending to be babies and so forth- and another which was amateurish but I don't remember the magazine name. The magazines had stories and photos of real ABs in them. It unfortunately featured mostly guys and sissies.

Times have changed with printed AB stuff... especially since the internet and digital formats became more availible.

WildThing121675

This is making me feel excited. How awesome would a free AB/DL digital magazine with reviews, news and a few stories be? (maybe even a centerpage xp)

Doesn't anyone do this already?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    This is making me feel excited. How awesome would a free AB/DL digital magazine with reviews, news and a few stories be? (maybe even a centerpage xp)

Doesn't anyone do this already?
    Apart from the centrefold ins't that basically what this forum does? We have news about diapers and reviews of products/companies and a whole story forum, is a magazine that does the same necessary?