Thread: Baby pattern wallpapers!

Default Baby pattern wallpapers!

So, I'm searching around for images of cute and childish patterns, to make baby bedroom themed wallpapers
    but I haven't had any luck finding cool ones :/
    would some of you be kind and share some with me, if you have any? :3
    thanks in advance, if this works out I'll post the wallpapers back here for everyone to grab 'em ^^

They used to sell all kinds of nursery wall paper. As a kid I can remember seeing Beatrix Potter wallpaper and Winnie the Pooh, I think. The problem is that not many people wallpaper. Paint is so much easier. If you go to a store that specializes in wallpaper, they have books with wallpaper samples. Ask to see ones for wallpapering a nursery. Paint and craft stores used to sell stencils. You might check that out, and instead of wallpapering, paint some cute nursery stencils on your walls.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    They used to sell all kinds of nursery wall paper. As a kid I can remember seeing Beatrix Potter wallpaper and Winnie the Pooh, I think. The problem is that not many people wallpaper. Paint is so much easier. If you go to a store that specializes in wallpaper, they have books with wallpaper samples. Ask to see ones for wallpapering a nursery. Paint and craft stores used to sell stencils. You might check that out, and instead of wallpapering, paint some cute nursery stencils on your walls.
    Crap, I think I didn't specify ^ ^;
    I was talking about computer desktop backgrounds, not real bedroom ones ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    Crap, I think I didn't specify ^ ^;
    I was talking about computer desktop backgrounds, not real bedroom ones ^^;
    Haha...well this changes everything. There was an urban artist who recently died from AIDs. I wish I could remember his name. He was sort of a graffiti artist, and know for his "free art". He had a lot of pictures of babies, especially crawling. If you want drawings, there should be a lot of them out there. Google graffiti art and babies and see what comes up.