Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does it take!!!!!!

CrinklySiren

Angry What does it take!!!!!!

i dont understand what to do anymore... ive encountered people online that are in my area, and i always send a friendly message saying hi and something about their profile (not on here) or sometimes i message people in my area that added ME as a friend, and I try to get in contact with them but NONE of them respond... Im so anxious to meet another abdl in my area and I dont come off as anxious in my messages to avoid scaring them off... but they never even humor me...

Why wouldnt someone at least TRY to see what this other "person" is about??? Have we come to a day and age where you have to assume right off the bat the the person is a psychopath??? Christ the last time something even remotely psychotic happened where I am was... idk maybe 7 years ago?? And it had nothing to do with the internet!!!

Im sorry, im just really frustrated that for the last 5 years ive been searching for abdl friends in real life and have only run into a closet case that never spoke to anyone and weirded me out, and a guy who was just a complete ass. Now i come to be added by 2 people on abdl networking sites as well as personally finding 2 others, thats a total of 4 people online, and NONE of them ever respond... its like im either being lied to or used or idk... its so frustrating and lonely... ive tried converting my friends and only managed to convert 2, one of which is in the navy for the next 8 years and the other I dont talk to anymore until we can resolve this personal issue...

Not everyone is a psycho internet stalker!! I read stories of people with 2 or 3 ABDL friends and I cant even find one despite having "found" like 5... I even tried to make it work with the jerk and the closet case out of sheer desperation that i would never meet another abdl... but when you cant stand someone, you just cant.

Ranting and raving on the site might not be the best way to spread the idea that not everyone is a "psycho Internet stalker."

On a serious note, there are lots of reasons why someone might not reply. They could be just really busy.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    i dont understand what to do anymore... ive encountered people online that are in my area, and i always send a friendly message saying hi and something about their profile (not on here) or sometimes i message people in my area that added ME as a friend, and I try to get in contact with them but NONE of them respond... Im so anxious to meet another abdl in my area and I dont come off as anxious in my messages to avoid scaring them off... but they never even humor me...

Why wouldnt someone at least TRY to see what this other "person" is about??? Have we come to a day and age where you have to assume right off the bat the the person is a psychopath??? Christ the last time something even remotely psychotic happened where I am was... idk maybe 7 years ago?? And it had nothing to do with the internet!!!

Im sorry, im just really frustrated that for the last 5 years ive been searching for abdl friends in real life and have only run into a closet case that never spoke to anyone and weirded me out, and a guy who was just a complete ass. Now i come to be added by 2 people on abdl networking sites as well as personally finding 2 others, thats a total of 4 people online, and NONE of them ever respond... its like im either being lied to or used or idk... its so frustrating and lonely... ive tried converting my friends and only managed to convert 2, one of which is in the navy for the next 8 years and the other I dont talk to anymore until we can resolve this personal issue...

Not everyone is a psycho internet stalker!! I read stories of people with 2 or 3 ABDL friends and I cant even find one despite having "found" like 5... I even tried to make it work with the jerk and the closet case out of sheer desperation that i would never meet another abdl... but when you cant stand someone, you just cant.

Cherub

I completely understand where you are coming from CrinklyAmk. I've felt the same feelings before. I know it almost sounds like a cliche', but hang in there, and someday things will turn around for you.

Cuz you live in the wrong part of the country (duh). I'd be happy to meet up with people who live in my area, however I probably wouldn't want to travel too far away from home to meet up with someone.

Looks like you're the blue bear in your avatar right now. =p

I think you've just got to stop being so anxious. Stay calm, and wait for it. It's kinda like dating. You're going to be attracted to more people in your life then you're actually going to date. And you're going to leave on a positive note with everyone you have dated. There will be a few that will stand out, but being anxious isn't going to help you much.

Hehe relax buddy, things take a lot of time so I advise patience I myself have been waiting around to finally be admitted to the Michigan group here...unfortunately the person that runs it doesn't appear to be around anymore and looks like it is a dead group anyway :/

Awww well that's life for ya haha.

I know how you feel and can understand your frustration, wanting to have a friend you can talk openly and honestly about ABDLism and they completely understand, and the friend be local so you two can visit anytime. I've asked and hinted before on this site even for meetups I can make in a day's drive (in Virginia). I wish there was that Edinborough, Scotland type meetup in Washington, DC which I can make a day trip. But in the long run, sometimes even having a local friend who is a non-ABDL and who may or may not know you are an ABDL can be just as rewarding. I have a friend on this site I met who has long-time non-ABDL friends that they wouldn't trade for the world

My thing is don't worry. You have friends around the world on this site who care about you, and, at least in my case, that gives me a greater feeling than having one or two known friends locally. I'd advise that you hook up with people you like, regardless of area. I have a friend in Georgia and one in Delaware, as well as one here in Virginia and I have not met any of them IRL.

Keep in mind that people are extremely judgemental towards us and many of us do not want to risk losing our jobs, family connections, or local reputation in the community so some of us stay shy about meeting fellow ABDLs IRL to avoid accidental exposure, like an overheard conversation by someone they know, etc., so please try to be understanding if they take a while to respond to a PM, or if they never resopond. I've had a few times of people not PMing me. Don't take it personally.

You can PM me anytime, and I promise not to be an @#$hole or a psychopath (lol).

CrinklySiren

Im not being anxious, im just losing my patience... i dont think about this all the time, but when the thought does come up, it makes me feel so useless or unwanted that absolutely no one is interested as I am in meeting someone in person...

After 5 years of just sitting and waiting, i would expect some kind of response, fuck if they tell me "no thanks fuck off" its better than what im getting which is NOTHING of a response.... and i KNOW they are reading my messages because the site tells me they are....

The thing is I do have friends, GREAT friends who accept me and my abdlism, ive had these friends since middle school and i wouldnt trade them in for any other kinds of people, but they arent abdls, they dont understand the joy i feel when i get a package with a baby item or a new diaper, they dont understand the excitement of a new product coming out...

I mean I understand that I have friends on here, and that I have this site for support and help and for that I am greatful, but unlike most abdls from the looks of it, im a very VERY extroverted person... after a while, a website can only do so much before i am BEGGING for personal contact, and even then when im tearing my hair out in desperation to not feel so physically alone, I STILL HUMBLE myself and never say anything but "Hi nice to meet you" or "Thanks for the add, hope to hear from you " and then maybe a bit of conversation about their profile or something about their likes... but no one ever responds despite having looked at my messages... and after having converted 2 friends and having LOST contact with them, i feel like there is literally a force out there telling me 'YOU CANT HAVE AN ABDL FRIEND', and its not god because im atheist... "the secret" is bullshit, because all i ever do is think wishfully whenever I meet someone no matter WHERE they are from, but the people who are actually from my area are either ignoring me or teasing me.

When I used to try contacting people on other sites, it seemed like they'd always say they wanted to meet someone, but then they had no actual interest in communication. Usually, it was because they were too scared that someone would find out about them and they were scared of their desires, so when they'd get a message it became a bit too "real" for them. I would usually ask about some non-diapered interest they expressed in their profile (if they didn't have non-diapered interests listed I didn't bother with them), bla bla blah, and it was in a minority of instances where I'd even get a response. I made sure they were within my age range, as well, so I can't believe it was an age factor. In a few instances where an actual conversation started and went on for a few weeks, I suggested maybe getting together for a coffee to meet up in real life. Suddenly, they disappeared, again because things got too real. I actually had a couple of people that suggested meeting up, to which I agreed, only to have them stand me up and chicken out.

Sadly, I never was able to find a counter to that. It's absolutely frustrating, but I think in the end there's nothing anyone can do to help those types. They're the 3M types-Monitor, Marinate, Masterbate.

You cannot possibly know enough about the other person to suggest that they are not as interested in you are in meeting someone in person.

Your first step would be to stop making these assumptions and assertions. This will be most immediately helpful to you, both here and elsewhere.

Im not being anxious, im just losing my patience... i dont think about this all the time, but when the thought does come up, it makes me feel so useless or unwanted that absolutely no one is interested as I am in meeting someone in person...