Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi,

Back after some time away. Can't wait to get back into diapers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jhntms View Post
    Back after some time away. Can't wait to get back into diapers!!!
    I don't know who you are and we're getting new people everyday. So it's fair to say that, even if you had an account before this one and you simply let this one get away from you, there are quite a few more people who don't know you than do.

So why don't you expand your intro a bit and tell us about your non-diaper interests. You're from Los Angeles, so are you working a part time job and waiting for your big break in the movie industry?

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    I don't know who you are and we're getting new people everyday. So it's fair to say that, even if you had an account before this one and you simply let this one get away from you, there are quite a few more people who don't know you than do.

So why don't you expand your intro a bit and tell us about your non-diaper interests. You're from Los Angeles, so are you working a part time job and waiting for your big break in the movie industry?
    i do have to agree to wat u are saying but if u have more one then one acount im preety sure that isnt alowd and it would of been noticed by now. but wat i allso agree u should have a bigger intro saying about your hobbys and intrests and wat u do and stuff but like i only trying my best to understand here sorry about that and wish u all have a good day or evving