Thread: NAPS Briefs

Default NAPS Briefs

I recently saw several packs of NAPS briefs in a Big Lots store. Does anyone have any information on them?

Quote Originally Posted by magus1 View Post
    I recently saw several packs of NAPS briefs in a Big Lots store. Does anyone have any information on them?
    Big Lots is discount retail. Which means if someone else couldn't sell it then all it did was sit in someone's warehouse costing more money than it was making them until a Big Lots buyer made them a low ball offer to buy a chunk of the product and sell to people on a fixed income.

As for the brief itself, I've checked out a few websites and I've seen images of the actual product. They look more like a pad than a diaper. They're even described as being useful as an "unfitted diaper or underpad". Customers may buy it as a cheaper alternative to dog training pads for example.

In short, save your money.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Big Lots is discount retail. Which means if someone else couldn't sell it then all it did was sit in someone's warehouse costing more money than it was making them until a Big Lots buyer made them a low ball offer to buy a chunk of the product and sell to people on a fixed income.
    Whoa....that was a bit cynical. I have bought quite a few nice things from Big Lots that have lasted more than a few years.

The OP is a consumer and he was asking for advice about a product that he was presumably planning to purchase. I'm not saying Big Lots and other discount stores don't have nice things, I'm simply explaining how the company works and what it's target market is when. And people on fixed incomes do shop at discount stores before they shop at any of the major retail outlets so they don't have to pay full price for things they need everyday.

If you don't mind blowing your hard earned cash on incontinence products that are more like pads than diapers than go right ahead.