Thread: hello peeps.

Default hello peeps.

1) Hello! Who are you?

im a diesel mechanic, gamer, and general all around computer nerd. im also into trading card games like yugioh and magic the gathering (if any one else enjoys yugioh tcg hit me up with a message)

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

im a diaper lover. i love wetting my pants in a pull up type diaper. i aint into any sexual aspect of it its just a hobby. i have always liked it since i was a young child. i was a bed wetter till a high age but i loved wetting my pants so i looked forward to bed time and weekends and thats where my intrest in diapers started.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Cars, trucks, bikes, boards( skate board, snowboard, and surfboard) basicly "anything fast enough to do something stupid on" as vin diesel from xXx movie so eloquently put it. i also love video games and all around general computer stuff (whether it be software, hardware upgrades, compleate ground up builds, and most importantly video game console repair)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

ive always been called a freak and failure by my mother who knew for a while. i guess i just want a place to be me and be accepted for it.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

im a diesel mechanic, gamer, and general all around computer nerd. im also into trading card games like yugioh and magic the gathering (if any one else enjoys yugioh tcg hit me up with a message)

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

im a diaper lover. i love wetting my pants in a pull up type diaper. i aint into any sexual aspect of it its just a hobby. i have always liked it since i was a young child. i was a bed wetter till a high age but i loved wetting my pants so i looked forward to bed time and weekends and thats where my intrest in diapers started.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Cars, trucks, bikes, boards( skate board, snowboard, and surfboard) basicly "anything fast enough to do something stupid on" as vin diesel from xXx movie so eloquently put it. i also love video games and all around general computer stuff (whether it be software, hardware upgrades, compleate ground up builds, and most importantly video game console repair)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

ive always been called a freak and failure by my mother who knew for a while. i guess i just want a place to be me and be accepted for it.
    Hi there, welcome to the site. Don't worry, this is the most friendly and accepting place I've ever seen, you will make friends quickly here. I see that you like cars, what kind of car would you most like to have? Also what kind of games do you build, seriously thats VERY cool.

Have fun and make some friends! We are a caring and accepting community.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTommy View Post
    Hi there, welcome to the site. Don't worry, this is the most friendly and accepting place I've ever seen, you will make friends quickly here. I see that you like cars, what kind of car would you most like to have? Also what kind of games do you build, seriously thats VERY cool.
    mostly i do repairs on defect xboxs which due to xboxs infamous overheating problem i usually have to swap out or repair video cards
    ive made a few rpg games via rpg maker 2003 none are very good though
    as for cars i would most like to have top of the list would be a 1970 plymouth superbird.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1970_Plymouth_Superbird_440_Six_Pack.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	12431
    since even a rusted junkyard superbird goes for 75,000 and a mint one goes for roughly $500,000 safe to say i aint getting one.
    however more realisticly either a 1958 plymouth Fury (the christine car for those of you familiar with shephen kings novel or the 1980's John Carpenter movie) or just a plain old 1970 plymouth roadrunner with the 440ci engine.

wow i didnt notice this till i posted but i guess i might be a plymouth fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    Have fun and make some friends! We are a caring and accepting community.
    thanks you have no idea how much that means to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j2319 View Post
    Dude I love to MT bike. You do that?
    if your refering to mountain biking then yes of sorts. we aint got many trails safe for bicycles here in kentucky but i find ways to amuse myself with my bike in town. like curb hopping climbing stairs that sort of thing. though i would love to go out west toword the rockies i heard there are some good trails out there for bikes and trucks