Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friends, Romans, countrymen - lend me your ears

Default Friends, Romans, countrymen - lend me your ears

Herro

I'm not exactly sure why I created a username called 'muon', it's a bit odd; but anyways, it was the first thing that came to mind so I went with it. If I end up disliking it sometime later, we'll know it was a bad idea, heh :s

I guess I'm an average guy who spends a lot of time doing computer stuff (for work and recreation), but likes to mix that up with: playing frisbee, watching films, chillaxing/drinking with friends, in-line skating, RTS games, or sometimes going for a run. Apparently I have a "dry" sense of humour, am very open-minded and easy to talk to - about pretty much anything. For work I do networks and servers. Sometimes in my spare time I code or write scripts and help with open-source projects.

When I was about 5 years old I remember wanting to wear diapers, but wasn't able to get into it properly until around 19. It's been said (by a parental unit) that when I'm padded my mood changes; I'm more fun to be around and playful. Diaps help me to feel more relaxed, safe and happy. Who'd have thunk? I also love regression (more as a little boy/toddler). Some of my favourite things include: colouring, watching cartoons or kid films, being snuggly on the sofa and playing with bath toys.

Suppose I joined this site for the stories. But since the sneaky forum people made me become a member anyway, maybe there are other interesting stuffs here to discover

Thanks for reading, you can all have your ears back now Yeah, for some reason that phrase came to mind. I dunno about anyone else, but I hated studying Shakespeare

There is nothing wrong with that quote, lol. I may not like Shakespeare's language, but he did craft some awesome stories! Of the plays I have read for school, Julius Caesar (which I am pretty sure is where that quote is from) is by far my favorite. Brutus was played, and he never realized it.

As far as the regression goes, you and I are a lot alike! I may not have tried diapers yet, but like you I have wanted to since I was about 5. I do feel that I am a toddler/small child trapped in the life of a growing teen. Doodling/coloring is so much fun!

You will find some interesting stories here, however I encourage you to continue to open yourself up to the community! You will have a blast here, and will find so much support for almost anything going on in your life! Some of the things you will find out through discussion can even be more interesting than the stories, though that is my opinion and not necessarily fact. Just don't limit yourself here; do what you feel comfortable with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hey ^_^

The Midlands (UK)!? I originate from Stoke On Trent ^_^, My sorts of interests, My sort of humour, I hope there isn't any real chance we've met and been hiding this from each other

As for the Shakespear I like to misquote that line with lend me your beers, thing is I can never promise to get them back to people in the same state as I borrowed them

Anyway nice to meet you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Any chance you like physics?
    What is this physics malarky you speak of? The world is still flat isn't it!?

Hehe Yeah I like to feed my brain with a bit of general science stuff every so often, I suppose I must've picked up muon from one of those at some point

Do you like science/physics?

Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with that quote, lol. I may not like Shakespeare's language, but he did craft some awesome stories! Of the plays I have read for school, Julius Caesar (which I am pretty sure is where that quote is from) is by far my favorite. Brutus was played, and he never realized it.
    Sure, I think Shakespeare is generally regarded as a genius? He definitely did some very clever stuff, I wouldn't try to take that away from him. A quick google seems to confirm that it was from Julius Caesar (*gives KidAgain13 a cookie*).

I remember studying Romeo & Juliet at school, and that's way more than I ever wanted to learn about the things he wrote (sorry Shakespeare if somehow you're reading this). I never liked English at school and wasn't very good at it, I just found it boring and confusing I'm pretty bad at spelling - thank goodness I know how to use spellcheckers, they are my friends, hehe.

As far as the regression goes, you and I are a lot alike! I may not have tried diapers yet, but like you I have wanted to since I was about 5. I do feel that I am a toddler/small child trapped in the life of a growing teen. Doodling/coloring is so much fun!
    That's exactly what it feels like for me, except I'm no longer a teen and life has not been kind. Plus, it seems that through mistakes I've made and the process of getting older, the feelings are intensified

But anyway, I tried to explain this to one of my best friends the other week. I told him to try and imagine what it must be like for transsexual people. For example, a person who was born female but feels deep within that they should have been male (or vice-versa). They probably feel wrong inside. I imagine them to be really unhappy because of it, and no amount of talking to a therapist can make that go away.

I wonder if the two situations differ because a transsexual person could perhaps have a sex change, but we can't physically shrink ourselves to go back to being a toddler or kid again and experiencing it for real.

My advise to anyone who likes regression and role play, would be to find someone trustworthy and to enjoy it as soon as they can. Of course, assuming there are no serious limitations like being under-age or something.

You will find some interesting stories here, however I encourage you to continue to open yourself up to the community! You will have a blast here, and will find so much support for almost anything going on in your life! Some of the things you will find out through discussion can even be more interesting than the stories, though that is my opinion and not necessarily fact. Just don't limit yourself here; do what you feel comfortable with. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Awww, thanks for the kind words I like to keep my options open, so who knows, maybe I'll end up taking your advise

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Hey ^_^

The Midlands (UK)!? I originate from Stoke On Trent ^_^, My sorts of interests, My sort of humour, I hope there isn't any real chance we've met and been hiding this from each other

As for the Shakespear I like to misquote that line with lend me your beers, thing is I can never promise to get them back to people in the same state as I borrowed them

Anyway nice to meet you ^_^
    Hiya

I've met one or two people from Stoke-On-Trent, but I'm pretty sure none of them currently reside in Wales. I don't think we've been unknowingly hiding from each other, but who knows! hehe

Oh, do you think I could swap it with wines and spirits? Or would that be taking it a bit too far?

Likewise, thanks for saying hi!
    Last edited by Nihlus; 29-May-2012 at 21:59. Reason: Merging posts

Friends have spirits, the Romans have the wine and our Countrymen make ciders and ales, I think we're pretty much covered ^_^ whatever your preference in beer

It's a shame I you sound like 2 or 3 of my friends from back home anyhow yes a very warm and friendly welcome ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Friends have spirits, the Romans have the wine and our Countrymen make ciders and ales, I think we're pretty much covered ^_^ whatever your preference in beer

It's a shame I you sound like 2 or 3 of my friends from back home anyhow yes a very warm and friendly welcome ^_^
    Hah! That's cute, I like it

It's kind of true! I stayed at one of my friends for the weekend and it's kind of a tradition that we have yummy limey Margarita cocktails.

Yeah, it was. I tried to fly his stunt kite for the first time, it's a real buzz.

Wow I've played with a stunt kite while being assisted by it's owner but I was 13 at the time I'd be even better to do while drunk at dusk I'd even hang glow sticks from the ends