Thread: A bit about me.

Default A bit about me.

Well, I've been a thumbsucker for as long as I can remember. I had a friend as a kid and we discovered we both had the same secret. She was the only one who knew what I did until I met my husband. I was terrified to tell him but once I did I was so relieved. He was very supportive and encouraged me to do it around him. Recently I asked him what he would think if I had a soother in place of my thumb. He immediately told me to go buy one and try it out. I loved it, he loved it, it was amazing. The other day I found out about NUK 5, did some searching talked to my husband, we ordered one and are currently awaiting it's arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckyDucky View Post
    Well, I've been a thumbsucker for as long as I can remember. I had a friend as a kid and we discovered we both had the same secret. She was the only one who knew what I did until I met my husband. I was terrified to tell him but once I did I was so relieved. He was very supportive and encouraged me to do it around him. Recently I asked him what he would think if I had a soother in place of my thumb. He immediately told me to go buy one and try it out. I loved it, he loved it, it was amazing. The other day I found out about NUK 5, did some searching talked to my husband, we ordered one and are currently awaiting it's arrival.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC SuckyDucky! You'll find this to be a great site with a wonderful community behind it. It's great that your husband was so accepting of your thumb sucking. I'm sure you'll love your Nuk 5 pacifier. Tell us a little more about yourself, including some of your non-AB interests.

Well, I love painting, nothing in particular I just let the canvas, paint and brush do the work. I have lots of pets but my favorites have to be my two chihuahuas. They can be a pain but those cute faces get me laughing on a daily basis. I enjoy camping when the weather permits, walking my dogs and spending time with my husband when he is not away at work.

Welcome to ADISC. Nice username!

Thinking back I believe I sucked my thumb till like 5th grade. Then I gradually stopped. Now if only my bedwetting would totally stop too.

I'm kinda new here too SuckyDucky so welcome.