Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caffeine

Default Caffeine

How often do you use it? How do you take it? Thoughts?

Personally, I'm somewhat dependent on caffeine. I get little sleep, and workout very hard every day, and I have an assload of schoolwork most of the time. Right now, I'm switching from Spike (energy drink) to Stay Alert (energy gum used by the US army for missions involving sleep deprivation).

I'm pretty sure that I've had so many sodas, that the caffeine in them doesn't really have an effect...A few years ago, I had an energy drink for the first time, and there was some effect, and then like last year, it wasn't as effective...But I don't usually have energy drinks, I just stick to soda...And I have at least one each day

i drink soda like no tomorrow and as of this week i am no longer allowed to have any according to my mom....... but i drink them anyways so its not really enforced i dont care

hm as for energy drink i drink em only when have to work really late or have a show that night.. and i drink coffee every morning

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I've had so many sodas, that the caffeine in them doesn't really have an effect...A few years ago, I had an energy drink for the first time, and there was some effect, and then like last year, it wasn't as effective...But I don't usually have energy drinks, I just stick to soda...And I have at least one each day
    My caffeine of choice is Columbian coffee in the morning, and lots of it. If I don't get it, I'm a complete grouch.

Spins a web, across his ass. Makes the can superfluous. teeheehee......

maddi

...morning doesn't happen unless there is a cup of coffee in my hands...

I drink pop everyday like no tomorrow....mmm, I like my Mountain Dew

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Mountain Dew FTW!!!
    Soda Boys - CollegeHumor video

I drink Mt.Dew/AMP, Monster, Redbull, Coke, Chai Tea Latte's.

I drink way too much caffeine - usually in the form of Cheerwine (cherry soda - pretty local to the Carolinas.)

I also like other Cherry or Cherry Cola soda's, Mt. Dew LiveWire, Mt. Dew Code Red, and lots and lots of Starbucks. The cold ones, you buy in the glass bottles - the vanilla... yummm.