Thread: Hi, I'm new here...

Default Hi, I'm new here...

Hi everyone, I'm Samushi, but people often call me Sam. I'm relatively introverted, and pretty shy. If you get to know me I have a dark sense of humor and am very sarcastic.

I don't know why I like diapers/regression, but I'm working toward figuring it out. It seems to be largely linked with my inability to deal with stress.

In my free time I play several instruments and I love computer science, especially programming. I do lots of volunteer work, and prefer to work with animals over people because animals don't make me as nervous.

I don't really know what else to say, but if you have questions I'll try and answer them.

Hey Samushi,

Welcome along

No need to feel shy, and there no need to be nervous, you've done the hardest bit saying hello

Quote Originally Posted by Samushi View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Samushi, but people often call me Sam. I'm relatively introverted, and pretty shy. If you get to know me I have a dark sense of humor and am very sarcastic.

I don't know why I like diapers/regression, but I'm working toward figuring it out. It seems to be largely linked with my inability to deal with stress.

In my free time I play several instruments and I love computer science, especially programming. I do lots of volunteer work, and prefer to work with animals over people because animals don't make me as nervous.

I don't really know what else to say, but if you have questions I'll try and answer them.
    Hey Sam, welcome to the site! There are a lot of threads about where AB/DLism comes from. You can use the search feature to find them if you want.
    What instruments do you play?

I'm interested in computer science also, not really studying it though. feel free to chat about tbdl with me
    one of my best friend's name is Sam too...so...cool.

Hello and welcome to ADISC! This site has answered alot of my questions so im sure you will find it helpful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Samushi View Post
    I do lots of volunteer work, and prefer to work with animals over people because animals don't make me as nervous.
    Lol I totally know what you mean I do volunteer work too but when I talk to new people I stutter so yeah thats why I usually choose to volunteer at animal shelters and stuff like that.