Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depends REAL FIT FOR MEN

Default Depends REAL FIT FOR MEN

I've been thinking about buying some Depends Real Fit for men diapers after i purchased depends underwear for men. I was wondering if any of you have tried Real Fit ? Have you liked real fit ? Did they sag or absorb alot?

Penguinhop

The only real difference is the waste band as it fits closer to the body and it's softer. Absorbency wise' they're the same. If I had to choose then get the regular depends men's underwear because they're cheaper than the new real fit.

Ive been using depends for men and like them

But my mom discovered one after I bought an 18 pack

So I decided I need to be a bit more sneaky so I got a pack of 3 real fit diapers for five bucks and they are basically just like depends underwear except they are less crinkly basically cotton and it looks like the absorbency is the same as depend underwear expect the pad ends a little lower around the butt

No absorbancy, but they are very comfortable to wear, look and feel more like underwear than any other absorbant product, and they are pretty nice. Expensive, no leg guards, and not much absorbancy means I have tended to avoid them, but I think it is a good step for the diaper industry and look foreward to it's impact on the future of absorbant products.

In a since Kimberly Clark is being like Darth Vader in this clip of Star Wars - Robot Chicken

Robot Chicken: This Deal's Getting Worse All The Time - YouTube

Soooooo Yeah.

I spoke to a Depend representative in chat, and she told me that the Depend Real Fit is designed to be worn by its self, with no extra pad or insert. The rep left the conversation the moment I mention the use of added protection in their new flagship garment. Looking at their message board, they also have this mistaken belief that Depend products can be worn, and take up liquids in any position: sitting down, standing up, laying on the back, walking, running, bicycling, whatever, without leaking. Goodnites, one representative implied, were designed to be used in the prone position, as in sleeping, and are not for use during activities. I wonder why Goodnites hold up better for me than Depend, and I also wonder why I have to add an insert to get their Real Fit "underwear" to work properly. I finally had to agree to stop using the Depend products. The Depend Real Fit underwear are useless to me without an insert. At least I tried, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I spoke to a Depend representative in chat, and she told me that the Depend Real Fit is designed to be worn by its self, with no extra pad or insert. The rep left the conversation the moment I mention the use of added protection in their new flagship garment. Looking at their message board, they also have this mistaken belief that Depend products can be worn, and take up liquids in any position: sitting down, standing up, laying on the back, walking, running, bicycling, whatever, without leaking. Goodnites, one representative implied, were designed to be used in the prone position, as in sleeping, and are not for use during activities. I wonder why Goodnites hold up better for me than Depend, and I also wonder why I have to add an insert to get their Real Fit "underwear" to work properly. I finally had to agree to stop using the Depend products. The Depend Real Fit underwear are useless to me without an insert. At least I tried, anyway.
    Yeah they don't really care about their customer base at all. They hire Phonies to write some testimonials to convey false advertising and they just gave me cookie cutter after cookie cutter after cookie cutter responses even when I have shown them the cold hard facts and such and they brush me off like a fly and say "shoo!" I even launched petitions and that even some others launched petitions and such and still they shot us down and ignored it. I yet wonder if we will have to get some one who is big to give it the solicited approach which that will cost money to do such.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Mauiman View Post
    Yeah they don't really care about their customer base at all. . . . I have shown them the cold hard facts and such and they brush me off like a fly and say "shoo!"
    Depends is owned by Kimberly Clark. Kimberly Clark as found on Wiki:
    Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. Kimberly-Clark brand name products include "Kleenex" facial tissue, "Kotex" feminine hygiene products, "Cottonelle", Scott and Andrex toilet paper, Wypall utility wipes, "KimWipes" scientific cleaning wipes, and "Huggies" disposable diapers. Kimberly-Clark UK holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales in the United Kingdom. A Royal warrant means they provide goods and services to the royal family and have permission from the royal family to tell the general public about it.

So, in a nutshell, if you don't like a Depends product, they are a big enough corporation with a product base diverse enough that gives them the financial base to have a corporate giant arrogance of brushing you off without much fear at all of how it will affect their bottom line in revenue.

I don't agree with how some companies can arrogantly brush people aside like that, but when a company gets as big and diverse as they are,,,,,well, then it seems they can do what they want.

BabyPikachu

I like the Real Fit. They Look exactly like a pair of Boxer Briefs and they are soft and breathable. Absorbancy is good considering it is a pull-up. No Sagging at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorGaga View Post
    I've been thinking about buying some Depends Real Fit for men diapers after i purchased depends underwear for men. I was wondering if any of you have tried Real Fit ? Have you liked real fit ? Did they sag or absorb alot?
    i love them and wont ever go back. same absorbancy as the max strength underwear but 10X the comfort i would recomend them i a heartbeat