Thread: Its me

pamperbuttwannabe

Default Its me

Hello People of ADISC. My name is pamperbuttwannabe. Like the name suggests, I like diapers, but I don't have any axcess to them. So if anyone has any ideas on how to fake them, I would appreciate the idea.
    I used to be a member of Diaperedanime, but I have given up hope on the site coming back, so I decided to join this one. When I was on DA, my name was diaperbuttwannabe.

Hello People of ADISC. My name is pamperbuttwannabe. Like the name suggests, I like diapers, but I don't have any axcess to them. So if anyone has any ideas on how to fake them, I would appreciate the idea.
    I used to be a member of Diaperedanime, but I have given up hope on the site coming back, so I decided to join this one. When I was on DA, my name was diaperbuttwannabe.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. I unfortunately can't tell you how to make makeshift diapers, however there are people here who can help you out. I hope you find this site informative.
    :-)