Thread: how i became a tbdl

TylerWWE

Default how i became a tbdl

I became a tbdl in 3 different was (dont know how it got trigered)

1. One day in pre-k i had a bad accident and they mad me wear diapets and they did make me use them and made me drink from a bottle and auck on paci's. They even changed me infront of everyone so ya.

2. I was a bedwetter until i was 10 and wore goodnites. One day i woke up dry and thought wow i woke up dry today...i woundered what would it be like to pee in it willingly so i did and loved it. I loved it so much i didnt take it off the whole day

3. Finnaly one day i was at my cousins house and my cousin dylan (who was 6) was wearing a wet diaper

terrytibbs

For me, I've pretty much liked diapers my whole life, but I remember once (this will sound so stupid) I liked the idea of everyone being naked, but then I thought everybody wearing diapers is better, I believe that is the earliest memory I have that is diaper - related.

Then, once, I must have been about 8 or 9, my cousin was a bed wetter, and I tried to find her diapers but I couldnt find them

When I was 12, I discovered that I wasn't alone or insane for liking diapers, and where so happy there or lots of other people, the ABDL community

Locke

So... Tyler, it appears that there are a few problems with your story. If true, that's cool, but I have a couple of questions...
    First off, why did your parents let you wear a wet goodnite for an entire day? I assume they would notice, it's not something that you can hide easily.
    Secondly, your #1 option is incredibly fishy, for a number of reasons. (Mainly, that punishment seems fairly severe for a preschooler, since accidents are common among them. Diapers I can understand, but the bottle and paci make no sense unless your teacher was downright evil.)

Welcome to the site, of course, but this is a friendly reminder that we like to stay an honest, friendly support community. You may be telling the truth, but we have enough people on the site who join and then make stuff up for no reason that we tend to call out anything that seems highly unlikely, as a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    So... Tyler, it appears that there are a few problems with your story. If true, that's cool, but I have a couple of questions...
    First off, why did your parents let you wear a wet goodnite for an entire day? I assume they would notice, it's not something that you can hide easily.
    Secondly, your #1 option is incredibly fishy, for a number of reasons. (Mainly, that punishment seems fairly severe for a preschooler, since accidents are common among them. Diapers I can understand, but the bottle and paci make no sense unless your teacher was downright evil.)

Welcome to the site, of course, but this is a friendly reminder that we like to stay an honest, friendly support community. You may be telling the truth, but we have enough people on the site who join and then make stuff up for no reason that we tend to call out anything that seems highly unlikely, as a precaution.
    I was wondering almost exactly what you mentioned as well.