Thread: What new brands should I get, and where?

jj2jjj

Default What new brands should I get, and where?

Hi, I did a previous thread similar to this which kind of flopped with just one reply. I'm hoping that won't happen this time around as I need some help with this.

I live in England so I'm only really after brands I can access easily from this side of the pond. I use Cuddlz at the moment. They have always been great for me but for some reason recently they're not doing very well for me.

I don't know anything about other brands. I've been told to maybe try abenas. What's the best place to buy these? What other brands should I give a try?

Thanks in advance

Abenas seem to be moe available on line.
    For in-store stuff try; Boots own brand, Tena, Euron, Lille. The last three are all in mobility shops and Tena is in some larger supermarkets and independent pharmacies.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlonfairy View Post
    Abenas seem to be moe available on line.
    For in-store stuff try; Boots own brand, Tena, Euron, Lille. The last three are all in mobility shops and Tena is in some larger supermarkets and independent pharmacies.
    What type of Abenas? I looked and there are lots aha

Abena Abri-form are the tape-on diapers, they come in three sizes (small, medium & large) and four grades of absorbency with 4 being the highest. The cheapest place I've found to buy them is Incontinence Products & Continence Products Next Day | IncontinenceChoice.co.uk

abena m4's are great molicare super plus are very good and should be easily available in europe also dry 24/7 is a fantastic brand i dont know if there around in europe but if you see them highly recommend picking some up.