Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trolling

Default Trolling

I need to vent a little but not sure if this is the right category but why are a lot of people trolling? This is a site for comfort and support. Get with the freaking times already. We get it, you like diapers. But so do a lot of people. Why don't you post something that tells about your character unless you are a troll...

I don't think that posting about liking diapers on a forum about people who like diapers is at all out of line. I do agree though that one aspect should not dominate a person's life and that being the case, should not dominate this site. Personally, I enjoy posting on forums that display a wide variety of threads from political and philosophical to personal stories and experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by PersonalLife View Post
    I need to vent a little but not sure if this is the right category but why are a lot of people trolling? This is a site for comfort and support. Get with the freaking times already. We get it, you like diapers. But so do a lot of people. Why don't you post something that tells about your character unless you are a troll...
    I'm not quite sure I know what you're referring to...where are you seeing trolling?

I don't think it's trolling. This is a diaper forum so I would be expecting to see lot of topics on diapers. Calling it trolling is just silly. it be like me jumping on a forum about sports and then complaining about people posting about sports and about the events and the games and people playing them.

An, nevermind, I just hate trolls is all. I came across the wrong post is all and it got under my skin.

Ah I see, this was over one post. Now I wonder what thread that was?

I like diapers...do you like diapers? I have a wet, messy one on right now. What kind of diaper are you wearing right now? Heh heh heh...

Quote Originally Posted by CracklinPants View Post
    I like diapers...do you like diapers? I have a wet, messy one on right now. What kind of diaper are you wearing right now? Heh heh heh...
    I like diapess too. i like wet ones. How old r u? my mummy changes me, does your mummy change urs?

Trolol.

To the OP, not everyone is like that on here. As you said in your reply, you came across the wrong thread! Not to worry though, can be good releasing your rant/feelings about something that really gets to you!