Thread: Playing Baby- What does it do for you?

Default Playing Baby- What does it do for you?

I have started to play baby more and more as I have more room to explore my AB side than what I did before. For playing baby, I usually wear just a diaper and a baby blue shirt- use baby bottles, pacifiers and lay on a quilt I have had since I can remember that was made for me by my aunt.

I will lay there and play baby. Using the bottle relaxes me, playing with my whales relaxes me and using my diapers like a baby relaxes me. Although I already do wear diapers as an adult but being able to regress... it's a good feeling. Does anyone else get relaxed when they play baby?

I didn't do much baby play at my old apartment cause of lack of room but with having room to do so- I find it a bliss and a way to just... UNWIND.

So- my question is does anyone else get relaxed when they are in their baby mode or what?

WildThing121675

Yeah I find it incredibly relaxing - more so than nearly anything else! I don't get a lot of opportunties to be little but I try to make time for it in some form - so maybe just sucking my paci while watching cartoons. Not at all the same as me getting all diapered and dressed up but its nice to escape from the adult world, if only for a few minutes! I find coming back quite jarring sometimes.

FairyCakes

When I'm upset, it calms me and when I don't feel good, it makes me feel better. When I feel stressed, it relaxes me and when I'm down, it makes me happy. It does many things for me, and it's not just a paraphilia or fetish. It's a lifestyle. I do all kinds of things that are little related even when I'm big without meaning to (like talking in little talk or playing with my toes like a baby would). It makes me happy to regress and escape adolescence and go back to a time when there was no hatred or cruelty, only love.

It makes me feel cute and attractive (non-sexual), just wearing a onesie and a diaper, either cloth or disposable, and also holding a plushie. The funny thing is this is the only thing that makes me feel attractive, you know?

It's how I deal with stress, although I don't own any babyish clothing so my 'baby time' isn't much more than wearing diapers and using a pacifier or bottle.

It is really relaxing, a diaper paci, and my plushi do it for me. Most times if I have to go somewhere I get sad having to go somewhere and have to go back into the world. Since I am home for the summer I won't get very many opportunities for awhile.

It's definitely relaxing, especially on the rare occasion that I get to enjoy it with somebody else. It's nice to be able to escape adulthood, if only for a little while.

Although my draw to baby play is largely for erotic reasons, I do have chunks of the day where I just go about my business sucking on a pacifier and wearing diapers just for innocent fun. I wouldn't say I regress, perhaps a better term for it is role play? I'm not quite so sure--I'm still exploring and this is new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by squishysquee View Post
    Although my draw to baby play is largely for erotic reasons, I do have chunks of the day where I just go about my business sucking on a pacifier and wearing diapers just for innocent fun. I wouldn't say I regress, perhaps a better term for it is role play? I'm not quite so sure--I'm still exploring and this is new to me.
    That describes me too. The diapers and the baby fantasies in my mind are 90% sexual. The onesie, plushie, and overpants are to feel "cute" and I relax in them. I'm the RP AB like you, more than the regressive AB-type. I made the mistake of reading Rosalie Bent's "There's a Baby in my Bed" when I was upset that the ABs she was describing were all-out regressives, and it made me seriously question myself. I came to the conclusion that the book is meant for spouses/partnerrs of "Stanly Thorton/Baby Brett"-type ABs who go through "levels of regression."

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    That describes me too. The diapers and the baby fantasies in my mind are 90% sexual. The onesie, plushie, and overpants are to feel "cute" and I relax in them. I'm the RP AB like you, more than the regressive AB-type. I made the mistake of reading Rosalie Bent's "There's a Baby in my Bed" when I was upset that the ABs she was describing were all-out regressives, and it made me seriously question myself. I came to the conclusion that the book is meant for spouses/partnerrs of "Stanly Thorton/Baby Brett"-type ABs who go through "levels of regression."
    The weird thing is though, I've never enjoyed any other kind of role-play and I'm a very exploratory person in that regard. This is really the only kind that I enjoy. Maybe it's because while most other role-play has you inhabit a different persona or character, this is more like just acting childish or babyish, so you can be yourself more.