Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: used diapers

  1. #1

    Default used diapers

    am i the only one here that likes to use used diapers?

  2. #2

    Default

    Name:  oh god.png
Views: 6724
Size:  31.0 KB

    Why use used ones? That a bit unhygienic.

    Now if you're using the one you just used and you're continuing to use it after just using it, then fine.

  3. #3

    Default

    If you mean your own, you're not the only one because I like to put my used ones back on because I will not waste a good diaper. But I would change it the next day because it starts to smell real bad because the pee in it gets old.

  4. #4
    pamperchu

    Default

    I love used diapers. It started when I was a kid, I took a wet diaper that I found at school home and would wear it under my pjs every night. It lasted for about a year before my mom found it and tossed it out. Something about the feeling and smell of a old used diaper makes me very happy and reminds me of when I was little. I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick. Currently I have a special way in saving wet vintage baby diapers so that they never get moldy and I can keep them as long as I want.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick.
    Yeah that doesn't mean that it isn't ungodly unhygienic, there are going to be some bloody nasty bacteria in those diapers and using them runs a severe risk of infection.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I love used diapers. It started when I was a kid, I took a wet diaper that I found at school home and would wear it under my pjs every night. It lasted for about a year before my mom found it and tossed it out. Something about the feeling and smell of a old used diaper makes me very happy and reminds me of when I was little. I have worn and played with used diapers for 15 years and have never got sick. Currently I have a special way in saving wet vintage baby diapers so that they never get moldy and I can keep them as long as I want.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's being sarcastic or facetious.

  7. #7
    pamperchu

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's being sarcastic or facetious.
    No, this is just one of my strange fetishes.

    I'm open to any questions anyone may have about it.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    No, this is just one of my strange fetishes.

    I'm open to any questions anyone may have about it.
    Putting aside the whole wrongness and unhygienicness of it, I have to ask how you stop the urea breaking down into ammonia and giving you chemical burns in sensitive places,

  9. #9
    pepsicolaisgreat

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Putting aside the whole wrongness and unhygienicness of it, I have to ask how you stop the urea breaking down into ammonia and giving you chemical burns in sensitive places,
    I had the chemical burn on my balls. It is painful. I got it after reusing a wet diaper of mine that had sat for awhile. I will never ever do that again.

  10. #10

    Default

    @shyone
    I'm sure you're not the only here that may do that. However this can be very bad for your health if the used diaper isn't yours.

    @pamperchu
    Stop doing that, I don't care if you've done that "...for 15 years and have never got sick.". My point is, is that you can get sick and this is very bad for your health!

    I advise you both to stop doing that. Because of the risk of infections, diseases, et cetera.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-May-2012, 14:43
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2012, 13:28
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2010, 02:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.