Thread: Twisted age-play movie- Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny and Girly- circa 1970

Default Twisted age-play movie- Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny and Girly- circa 1970

I happened to be browsing around and I found something that might interest some people here. First off it's one of those creepy 1970 horror films that defined the campiness of the era. The movie is entitled Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny and Girly- a British film.

In the movie, Sonny and Girly are young adults who live and play as children at home who bring home friends who if they don't play nice or play along in the elaborate game are murdered. The age-play also includes Sonny and Girly sleeping in cribs.

It really is a twisted film. Here's the wikipedia page for this particular film... Having seen this film- all I can say is bizarro...

Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny and Girly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WildThing121675

Thing is as creepy to me as The Baby was to me...

It doesn't sound nearly as bad as The Baby. Far worse then both is "Stop! or my mom will shoot."

If anyone has netflix I suggest checking out "A Boy and his Dog". That movie is hilarious as well as a good post-apocalypse movie. The endings pretty funny/charming too.

FairyCakes

Holy cow, that is pretty twisted. Why do they send them to the angels? That makes no sense. Are they all psychopaths or something? O.o I never saw The Baby. What was it about?

To answer the question about The Baby- it was a 1970s cheesy horror film about a family that kept their son- an adult as a baby his entire life with a weird plot twist and turn as well as some down-right creepy scenes. The Baby is ehh.... something to be experienced.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    Holy cow, that is pretty twisted. Why do they send them to the angels? That makes no sense. Are they all psychopaths or something? O.o I never saw The Baby. What was it about?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes, I'm guessing psychopaths!
    Well clearly the mom and nanny were psychopaths the kids lived with it and saw it as normal from their point of view. As for "sending them to the angels", well they just couldn't let the people go and let them tell the police about people being held against their will.

theres another funny movie called "Motel Hell". In which a farmer and his sister own a roadside motel and farm. In which the farm he shots out the tires of a motrocyle couple. He then takes the male rider and bury him up to his neck and cuts his vocal cords so he can fatten him up so he can use him in his famous meat pies he sells to visitors. Needless to say he does this to a lot of people and was quite good at it until the movie started it seems.

However with the girl, they keep her alive and well not letting anything on and telling her her boyfriend was killed from the crash. Still not knowing the farmer caused it. Anyways it progresses from there.

Anyhow these movies. The baby, Motel Hell, A Boy and His Dog, etc are the movies that "scare" me the most even though they are sort of half comedies. Like dark humor horror.

Parents is another one like this. Where a boy think's his parents kill people and cook/eat them. Which is kinda creepy only for the simple fact the good guy is a little kid and his parents are the evil people/monsters. Also the ending is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well clearly the mom and nanny were psychopaths the kids lived with it and saw it as normal from their point of view. As for "sending them to the angels", well they just couldn't let the people go and let them tell the police about people being held against their will.

theres another funny movie called "Motel Hell". In which a farmer and his sister own a roadside motel and farm. In which the farm he shots out the tires of a motrocyle couple. He then takes the male rider and bury him up to his neck and cuts his vocal cords so he can fatten him up so he can use him in his famous meat pies he sells to visitors. Needless to say he does this to a lot of people and was quite good at it until the movie started it seems.

However with the girl, they keep her alive and well not letting anything on and telling her her boyfriend was killed from the crash. Still not knowing the farmer caused it. Anyways it progresses from there.

Anyhow these movies. The baby, Motel Hell, A Boy and His Dog, etc are the movies that "scare" me the most even though they are sort of half comedies. Like dark humor horror.

Parents is another one like this. Where a boy think's his parents kill people and cook/eat them. Which is kinda creepy only for the simple fact the good guy is a little kid and his parents are the evil people/monsters. Also the ending is hilarious.

I've seen both "Parents" and "Motel Hell" and enjoyed both of them. Though this isn't related, my wife and I just watched the movie,"Ed Wood". I mention it simply because he is known for making some of the worst movies in cinematic history. He was a cross dresser and directed some of his movies dressed as a woman. Though there were no adult baby angles in his movies that I know of, he did show some courage with his movie, Glen and Glenda.