Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

So after some encouragement from my wife I have finally decided to post here.

I am happily married for a few years now to my loving and understanding wife. I currently work for big retail store and I like the people I work with but I see no advancement opportunities so with much encouragement from my wife, we have decided to go back to school and hopefully make a better life for ourselves.

I am a DL and have been for about two years. Prior to that I had an interest in woman's underwear. I became interested in diapers after my wife ordered a sample pack as a prank for my birthday. I figured I would have a little fun with her and actually tried them on. From that point on I was hooked. Later on I plan on posting a more detailed account of how I got from that point to the present.

At one time I was really into computers but not so much lately. I was a big time gamer and my first MMO was Neverwinter Nights. From that game I meet a few friends and when WoW came out we decided to try it. Well I wasted a few years of my life playing WoW but I did have fun. I decided to take a break from WoW and started to play a browser based MMO and that is where I met my wife.

The thing that brought me hear were the diaper stories which I like to read. I then started to read some of the other post and would tell my wife about some of the things that other people like me are going through. The other day my wife suggested that I post my experiences as a DL so here I am.

Both my wife and I are dealing with my love of diapers on a daily basis and the hope is that we can get a better understanding of it through this site. I am looking forward to telling our story (including the ups and downs) about my interest in diapers. She is looking for how to better understand my feelings and how to deal with it (which I believe she is doing great!).

So my post will mainly be about how we are dealing with my interest together. I hope that our experiences will help others also.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of enlightening topics to read and contribute to.

It's awesome that you have such an understanding and supportive wife. Don't take that for granted and be sure to often remind her how much you appreciate her. My wife is wonderfully understanding, supportive, and indulging too, but others here are not as fortunate. We are blessed.

The way your affection for diapers was sparked is quite unusual and interesting to me. The majority of us developed this desire when we were children, and it's been part of us ever since. Would you consider writing a more detailed story of what happened the day she bought your birthday gag gift, and what transpired thereafter?

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of enlightening topics to read and contribute to.

It's awesome that you have such an understanding and supportive wife. Don't take that for granted and be sure to often remind her how much you appreciate her. My wife is wonderfully understanding, supportive, and indulging too, but others here are not as fortunate. We are blessed.

The way your affection for diapers was sparked is quite unusual and interesting to me. The majority of us developed this desire when we were children, and it's been part of us ever since. Would you consider writing a more detailed story of what happened the day she bought your birthday gag gift, and what transpired thereafter?

Stay dry and happy!
    See my post what trigered your facination diapers for details on how we think I came about to liking diapers.