Thread: For all AB's: New pacifier

CrinklySiren

forgive me if I come off as dickish, but why would anyone want this?

It'd play you a lullaby as you used your paci. Sounds like an ideal AB sleep aid

CrinklySiren

but its so ugly looking, i mean it doesnt even look cute, it looks so... "medical"

If you read the first line of the article you would realize it was designed to teach preemies to eat. As far as ABDL is concerned I don't really see the appeal.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    If you read the first line of the article you would realize it was designed to teach preemies to eat. As far as ABDL is concerned I don't really see the appeal.
    No that's what I'm sayings, I get its practical use and all that, I was saying that its so ugly and medical looking from an abdl stand point, in other words what I meant to say is why would any abdl want ths if it isn't cute and has such a non babyish look.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    No that's what I'm sayings, I get its practical use and all that, I was saying that its so ugly and medical looking from an abdl stand point, in other words what I meant to say is why would any abdl want ths if it isn't cute and has such a non babyish look.
    Hehehe

Yea I definitely agree that I wouldn't want to put THAT in my mouth. =p

Cram the box in a big stuffy, and mod a Nuk 5 to the other end. I at least get the idea of the original poster.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJ316 View Post
    It'd play you a lullaby as you used your paci. Sounds like an ideal AB sleep aid
    Pacifiers already do that. The american red cross one with the thermonitor in it plays a lullabye whenever there's a "fever". Though it and this product would be small compared to the size of a teenagers or adults mouth.

Also if you want a stuffed animal to play music. Just cut it open shove a speaker with a 3.5mm cable to it and plug in your favorite MP3 player/phone. Then bam, you got any music coming from your stuffed animal you want.