Thread: Hey there!!!

Default Hey there!!!

I'm thinking I better introduce myself. I've lived in Philadelphia all my life, I'm married and I love wearing diapers. It's a secret though, not even my wife knows. So, it's complex and shit.

I don't care if she knows it or not though, it's better she don't really, she'd probably divorce me on the spot if she knew and that would definetly cost me a LOT more than I'm ready to pay up for honesty. I'm also bisexual, but THAT she's aware of and fine with.

Alright, that's an introduction.

See ya!

I'm thinking I better introduce myself. I've lived in Philadelphia all my life, I'm married and I love wearing diapers. It's a secret though, not even my wife knows. So, it's complex and shit.

I don't care if she knows it or not though, it's better she don't really, she'd probably divorce me on the spot if she knew and that would definetly cost me a LOT more than I'm ready to pay up for honesty. I'm also bisexual, but THAT she's aware of and fine with.

Alright, that's an introduction.

See ya!
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC ScoobymanDo. I hope you find this site very helpful to you, I'm sure you can find much support here. :-)