Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiorbrat?

Default Chiorbrat?

I did not know where else to put this. What ever happened to chiorbrat?

As far as I can remember, he was temporarily banned on TBDL for causing drama in the Members forum, then in the Requests forum. Obviously, he's no longer banned, but he's probably still a little upset over it all...but who knows. He might come back, he might not; that's life.

he got put on probation from the old site, had a big fight with the mods, and swore never to come back.

personally i hope he never does. i can't believe so many people here were so willing to swallow his story that he was a 14-year-old who wears diapers 24/7 and get's babied and treated like a 5-year-old by his parents and his teachers at school. it's pretty much the most stereotypical adisc bullshit story there is -- every day he added elements that made it even more outrageous -- yet somehow lots of really sensible people around here swallowed it hook line and sinker.

in my opinion we're well rid of choirbrat. flame me if you will.

Now that I think of it, I sort of remember that "never coming back" bit. I wasn't around for long enough to really get to know him and his personal life, but, based on how you described it, it sounds like we are, in fact, better off without him.

He was tricky, he had a really believable quality to him...

But yeah, it's very unlikely that he's coming back.

Ok, thank you.
    I was just sort of curious.
    You're right something about him sort of mades us not susspect him as much as we should have.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    it's pretty much the most stereotypical adisc bullshit story there is -- every day he added elements that made it even more outrageous -- yet somehow lots of really sensible people around here swallowed it hook line and sinker.
    I am not so sure he fabricated that whole story. His story was much different than the common bs story on here. I mean not only was he presistant with his story, and I never seen him add to his life story that contradicted something before, plus it was detailed which most common bs stories have none of that. Of course theres still a good possibility he was making it all, I think we just have to remember what the world is as a whole and not the majority, because I know there is diffently parents out there willing to treat their kid the way they treated him. Although now that he has not come back I would think it was all fabricated, because if all that was true then our fetish is basically his lifestyle so therefore this place would be too valauble to just up and leave. All I know is if it was fake, it was a damn good fake story.

Anyways I would agree with you avery, because of his actions towards the end, and possible fabricated story I would say we are better off without him too. We do not need drama or bs stories here, it will eventually tear us apart, which would be a tragedy in my opinion.

I didn't really like him that much, can't remember why. There will always be people on this site I want to hit with a stick, and he is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I am not so sure he fabricated that whole story. His story was much different than the common bs story on here. I mean not only was he presistant with his story, and I never seen him add to his life story that contradicted something before, plus it was detailed which most common bs stories have none of that. Of course theres still a good possibility he was making it all, I think we just have to remember what the world is as a whole and not the majority, because I know there is diffently parents out there willing to treat their kid the way they treated him. Although now that he has not come back I would think it was all fabricated, because if all that was true then our fetish is basically his lifestyle so therefore this place would be too valauble to just up and leave. All I know is if it was fake, it was a damn good fake story.

Anyways I would agree with you avery, because of his actions towards the end, and possible fabricated story I would say we are better off without him too. We do not need drama or bs stories here, it will eventually tear us apart, which would be a tragedy in my opinion.
    That might be because he is more experienced. Not saying he's a pedo, but pedos aren't all so obvious.