Thread: Hello :3

Default Hello :3

Hello Everyone

I'm a 19 year old woman and I decided to join this site because for the last few months I have been having problems with wetting myself while I slept... I've come to terms with it the fact that there is no controlling it, it comes and goes as it pleases, but I found this site and I am already feeling better knowing that I'm not the only one! I believe that I will find a lot of useful information here and hopefully make some friends!

Quote Originally Posted by FireF1y View Post
    Hello Everyone

I'm a 19 year old woman and I decided to join this site because for the last few months I have been having problems with wetting myself while I slept...
    Hello and welcome to our support community. While it is true that you'll be hard pressed to find another group that knows more about diapers than us, I feel compelled to mention that for many if not most of us it is by choice rather than need.

Asher

Quote Originally Posted by FireF1y View Post
    Hello Everyone

I'm a 19 year old woman and I decided to join this site because for the last few months I have been having problems with wetting myself while I slept... I've come to terms with it the fact that there is no controlling it, it comes and goes as it pleases, but I found this site and I am already feeling better knowing that I'm not the only one! I believe that I will find a lot of useful information here and hopefully make some friends!
    Welcome to the site Firef1y! I know that there are quite a bit of members that have the same problem as you; I'm sure you'll be able to find them with ease.

Besides that, what are the things that make up your life (your hobbies, work, etc.)? I hope that you enjoy the community, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello and welcome! :-) I think that you will feel good here, despite a lot of people here don't wear diapers for need.
    I wear diapers just for fun, but I also like speaking with people that wear diapers for need :-)

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to engage in.

I'm sorry to read that you're having to manage an incontinence problem, but I applaud your positive attitude. When you get over the stigma of using diapers, you may grow to enjoy the comfort and security they provide.

Stay dry and happy!