Thread: I really wish I had a diaper today :(

Unhappy I really wish I had a diaper today :(

So today has been a really bad day for me. When I went to gym class I had to sit out while everyone else played football. However that was only the start to my bad day. So after they got bored with football they came up and wanted to play this weird beanbag game so I joined in on that. As soon as this one person sat down on one of the platforms I had chucked the beanbag at the little hole and hit him in the leg. After that he grabbed the four other ones and whipped them at my back (knowing that I had a back injury). Then I got sent to the office because I punched him in the stomach and he punched me in the back and that is where my friends and some other people in my gym class who knew I was injured stepped in and held him to the wall and started beating him up. At this point he could have used a diaper because he wet his pants a little but enough to where it was clearly visible to what he did (and I am not trolling so do not leave a comment saying that I am). Then in the office I told my story defending me and my friends and the people who stood up for me. Then he got an in-school suspension w/ an F for the quarter in gym. And it just made me think how terrible some people are in this world and how it is almost impossible for me to catch a break... I also told the office how he threatened to break my neck and break my back again. They asked me if I wanted to take out a restraining order and I said YES! So now I have to appear in court on the 27th. I don't know how this year could get any worse.

AND I AM NOT TROLLING!

MonarchMonk

In that situation, I wouldn't use a diaper. I'd possibly use anti-depression pills for the oncoming storm.

I have trouble believing this. Schools normally punish all involved, no matter who threw the first punch. It sounds like you and your friends didn't get in any trouble, which isn't realistic. You guys threw punches, so you would have got in trouble. It also sounds like your friends ganged up on him, so they probably wouldnt be let off the hook at all. As for the restraining order, schools can't do that. They can suspend the kid, but only you and your family can take out restraining orders. Just what I think.

Yeah but see he admitted in the office threatening to kill me and one of my friends that got caught was also suspended at home for a day (guess I forgot to mention that) and I didn't say that the school took out the restraining order the more or less pressed me into getting one (well the guidance office) because of the threats he made.. And as for the others they scattered before the teacher could see who all was there; and as for me I was laying on the ground because he got a punch in on my back. That is why I didn't get in trouble; sorry for not explaining that enough :/

oops that was supposed to be in reply to sand
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-May-2012 at 01:32. Reason: removed comment related to a deleted post

MazeRunner

apologies about that post, shouldnt have been so quick to judge.. sometimes i dont think before speaking, one of my issues . so sorry bout that, hope u 4give me

Quote Originally Posted by MazeRunner View Post
    apologies about that post, shouldn't have been so quick to judge.. sometimes i dont think before speaking, one of my issues . so sorry bout that, hope u 4give me
    Yeah I always forgive one of my worst qualities :P it's all right I don't hold things like that against people and I try to understand why people would do certain things. This one was my fault resulting in me not explaining my day good enough. So finally no harm done all is forgiven. Oh and encase you where wondering my injury was from a car accident last year in which I broke my back and had to get 2 rods and four bolts but in between my l2-l4 vertebrae you can read more into it on my blog if you so wish; I would refer you to the topic but it was closed cuz I tried to bump it to get up to 3k views

So yeah I had a much better day today and loved almost every second of it like I normaly do except I forgto to do the study guide for my EAS final so I have to take that next Tuesday after school...

PS - Grammar Nazi Jujitsu style: you put shouldnt instead of shouldn't :P
    Last edited by maxipoo; 24-May-2012 at 17:54. Reason: cookies got in the way of my mouse...

CrinklySiren

wow, lucky you to be able to take out a restraining order on him... When I was in middle school - early highschool, my only option was to take it and try to not kill myself. And you had friends to defend you, I didnt have anyone to defend me. Im not looking for pity or anything because my life is fine now, but Im just trying to help you look at the bright side youre getting a restraining order on that WACKO and you still have friends to have your back! Hope it all goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by maxipoo View Post
    Yes I always forgive; it's one of my worst qualities. :P It's all right I don't hold things like that against people and I try to understand why people would do certain things. This one was my fault resulting in me not explaining my day well enough. So finally no harm done all is forgiven. Oh and incase you were wondering my injury was from a car accident last year in which I broke my back and had to get 2 rods and four bolts but in between my l2-l4 vertebrae. You can read more into it on my blog if you so wish; I would refer you to the topic but it was closed because I tried to bump it to get up to three thousand views

So yes I had a much better day today and loved almost every second of it like I normally do except I forgot to do the study guide for my EAS final so I have to take that next Tuesday after school...

PS - Grammar Nazi Jujitsu style: you put shouldnt instead of shouldn't :P
    Grammar Nazis really should have impeccable spelling and grammar when correcting other people's grammar.
    Alterations have been done in bold.

Lol I never said I had good spelling I was just correcting others

MODS PLEASE CLOSE TOPIC.