Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: I just found out im not 18. Wtf.

  1. #1

    Default I just found out im not 18. Wtf.

    this saturday evening, I get on video chat with my mother and everything thing goes fine until she tells me im not eighteen.

    im sitting at my desk thinking it's a joke, until i realize she's serious. then im like Wtf...
    so apparently she lied to get me into elementary school 2 years earlier than i was supposed to, and then just forgot about it until she checked my birth certificate. what i wanna know is how do you forget something like this

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    this saturday evening, I get on video chat with my mother and everything thing goes fine until she tells me im not eighteen.

    im sitting at my desk thinking it's a joke, until i realize she's serious. then im like Wtf...
    so apparently she lied to get me into elementary school 2 years earlier than i was supposed to, and then just forgot about it until she checked my birth certificate. what i wanna know is how do you forget something like this
    Wtf is right! Wow, I just have no other way to respond but ask what the hell? I have no idea how someone forgets this, or how a school would not find out. Well, you finished school early. That is a bonus, isn't it? Two potential years to yourself at home?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post
    Wtf is right! Wow, I just have no other way to respond but ask what the hell? I have no idea how someone forgets this, or how a school would not find out. Well, you finished school early. That is a bonus, isn't it? Two potential years to yourself at home?
    That would be a dumb idea. Main reason, going two years without school is like taking a two year break before competing in the Olympics. If you don't keep training, you start to lose your skill. That's not to say that he'll forget everything, but if he doesn't keep to his studies for such a long period, he's likely to have trouble starting again. It's best to just keep going at this point.

    I don't know what the drinking age is there, but I know that one of the worst parts of first year in Ontario is that half the people can go out drinking, and half the people can't. If you're in the half that can't, it's a bit harder to socialize (though it's still fairly easy compared to work, or other options). Starting at 16 here would kind of suck, since some people would be wary of inviting you to a party for legal reasons, but I don't know what it's like there.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    That would be a dumb idea. Main reason, going two years without school is like taking a two year break before competing in the Olympics. If you don't keep training, you start to lose your skill. That's not to say that he'll forget everything, but if he doesn't keep to his studies for such a long period, he's likely to have trouble starting again.
    good point, had not thought about that. I must have been caught up in trying to find something positive that I did not use common sense, lol. Sorry for the bad advice tai.

  5. #5

    Default

    Well no wonder you looked so young!!! Actually, I wish when I was 20, I found out I was really 18. Once you get to my age, two years doesn't count for much, except that I would have to work for two more years, and that would really suck. I can't wait until I can retire. Age does have some benefits.

  6. #6

    Default

    That must be quite a shock! On the bright side, you can feel like you're getting 2 years back so to speak. What I wouldn't give for that! lol.

  7. #7

    Default

    The good news is your are now two years younger then you thought you were. That's 2 more years till your eventual death.

    of course your mom making you belive your 18 when your 16 is rather a bit fucked up. But starting school at age 4 just makes me seem the school would of caught on that your 4, or at least 5. Not 6.

  8. #8

    Default

    Now that you have lied about your age, hopefully the mods will understand and let it slide since it wasn't your fault. Maybe they will let you fix your birth date.

  9. #9

    Default

    I can't sleep still thinking about this although this mightexplain why most of my high school friends were always a grade or two below me or how I was seen by most adults as childish

  10. #10

    Default

    Did you ever apply for a passport or drivers license? If you did and managed to get them you could be looking in at fraud charges if your not careful

Similar Threads

  1. My dad found out and...
    By LinkFloyd in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 17-Oct-2010, 03:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.