Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This teacher is an idiot...

Default This teacher is an idiot...

Teacher yells at student because of a question he asked about Obama! - YouTube

So, it's apparently fine for her to blatently insult Romney and Bush without a problem, but if a student says even the most non-harmful thing that goes against Obama, you're getting ARRESTED. What a stupid bitch.

Discuss...

I could barely understand her at first, but near the end it got hilarious to see the student school the teacher. Plus she claimed people were arrested for shit talking about bush, ROFL. Just browsing thought links, it seems the teacher in question has been suspended.

This woman's clearly not qualified to be a social studies teacher. She doesn't even understand our legal system.

I had a religious studies teacher like that (not that I'm religious). She was an ignorant bitch.

My social studies teacher tried to convince the class that Catholicism is not in any way related to Christianity.

Pardon my language but what the fuck is wrong with that teacher that kid lives in america and has the right to free speech good thing he stood up for him self and i hope she gets fired for what she did

The sum of what I feel about this video can be summed up in one pony image:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rarity027.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	8973

Quote Originally Posted by Auby View Post
    The sum of what I feel about this video can be summed up in one pony image:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rarity027.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	10.4 KB