Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: that babyfur or diaperfur

Default that babyfur or diaperfur

what animal would you be drinking my wolf that is always in a pack and is very intelligent

no se traducir quise decir que babyfur o diaper te gustara ser a mi me gustaría ser el lobo por que siempre esta en manada es inteligente y cauteloso
    Last edited by imlayon; 24-May-2012 at 18:47.

Catperson

...What animal would I be drinking?

I am extremely confused.

StripesTheSkunk

Disculpe mi español.

No me entiendo. ¿Hiciste quiere decir sobre que tipo de animal somos?

(I don't understand. Did you want to talk about what type of animal we are?)

From the little spanish I know, the translator probably messed up the verb drinking (beber == to drink, bebe is probably the conjugated form drinking) with the word baby (bebé). Accents make a huge difference in pronunciation, as well as meaning.

So I believe he's either saying something along the lines of "What baby animal are you? Mine is a wolf that is in a pack and is very intelligent" or "What animal are you? Mine is a baby wolf that is in a pack and is very intelligent". The gist of it is that he is a smart pack wolf and wants to know what other people are.

I should do this for a living...

MazeRunner

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    From the little spanish I know, the translator probably messed up the verb drinking (beber == to drink, bebe is probably the conjugated form drinking) with the word baby (bebé). Accents make a huge difference in pronunciation, as well as meaning.

So I believe he's either saying something along the lines of "What baby animal are you? Mine is a wolf that is in a pack and is very intelligent" or "What animal are you? Mine is a baby wolf that is in a pack and is very intelligent". The gist of it is that he is a smart pack wolf and wants to know what other people are.

I should do this for a living...
    agreed Zephy!

Then it also makes sense why the thread is named "that babyfur or diaperfur" since que got translated to that instead of what.

You don't gotta drink animals, just cook them up right and they'll work even better that way.

Point has an...erm...point!

Seriously tho'...I'm a pink baby bunny...in fur-form...but a 3 year old lil girl in human form. (Well, and sometimes I'm a BFG-toting pink female bunny...not a baby)

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    You don't gotta drink animals, just cook them up right and they'll work even better that way.
    That made me lol